Need a cage done locally.

I need a cage that will allow me based on the NHRA rules to run below 10.00 and into the next brackey below 9.99 . Id like to have it done semi local if possible. I know 4130 chromoly is ideal but there is other options. Anyone around here do this?

We do alot of Nhra, SCCA Pro, FIA cages, let me know what your looking for.

Morgan

Synapse does cages also A.S.S does and ABS chassis does too

http://www.nhraonline.com/contacts/tech_faq.html

The list of the requirements for 9.99 or 135 mph trap speed is what i need.

Damn, this is gonna be expensive.

I know the requirements, are you looking to keep your full interior with the cage?

If possible yes. I was interested in some nice bride or corbeau racing seats being put in but no one makes brackets to fit.

I can fab some custom mounts for what ever seats you’d like to run. Stop by the shop sometime with the car (if possible)

Sounds good. I will for sure. Thank you.

can you make sliders too or at least make stock sliders work with custom brackets? Just bought an s2000 and bought sparco r100’s with custom brackets for the car/seats but no one has sliders, just have the stock ones…

sorry to thread jack lol

Nick, Morgan is a good dude. Im sure it will more then surpass what you need done.

They could easily make sliders work im sure

here are a couple pics I snapped of Morgan & Dom’s (Synapse’s) cage work :thumbup

I really should put a cage in my car…:ponder

Sparco makes the correct sliders… had them on my old seats

Nick are you making this strictly a track car???

No, ill still drive it on the street quite a bit. Just getting it so i can go 9’s legally and safely. This thing ever crashes i want to be able to hopefully walk away safely.

but they dont have them in stock and i dont wanna wait 6-8 weeks for them to make them.

This guy has 7

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SPARCO-UNIVERSAL-SLIDER-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem45f6570a68QQitemZ300485642856QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_1582wt_939

hmmm :retardclap= me lol, why didnt you show me this when we were looking!? lol

beats me haha. Back to roll cages!!