Need a detail QUICK!!!!!!

Well, I am in need of a quickdetail…just the basic wash, wax, interior clean.

Honestly, I just don’t have the time. I am moving to MD on THURSDAY (this Thursday )and wanted to do this before then.

If you have any suggestions or personally feel that you could do a decent job for a fair price ( and I won’t have to worry about my car with you )LOL … then please message me or respond.

THANKS!! :bigthumb:

EDIT: I have all the stuff for you to use if needed also!

if this is in the wrong area please move sorry

where in MD you moving? There’s a good chance I could polish ANYTHING that you need, for a small fee of course.

hahah well I’ll have to take a raincheck for NEVER lol

seriously though- I am moving to Baltimore, MD actually I will be in OC on Friday morning though.

Shit. Of course I’m at school when someone needs a detail that simple.

$60 :slight_smile: im in the south hills

whats that include??? ( and my products or yours ) let me know or pm me thanks!!!

pm’d you, i know a guy who does great work

pm’d

Jeff (the1slor/t) does a great job, he detailed my mustang. (by the way, if you still happen to have those pics, can you send them to me or post them, lost them when i lost my hard drive)

Good luck with the move Heather! New job?

Sleeper

i heard the kid with the brownish mustang does good details

also have fun in MD everything is exspensive but the pay is usually great also

silver ws6 lives there and i visit there often. keep i touch with us pittsburghers…and do not become a ravans fan

Mineral gray?? haha If you still need the detail let me know.:bigok:

PM sent

:op:

Thanks…and yes I will be at manager level within Provident Bank ( at a branch ).

I got the detail handled…thanks guys…I stayed up till 4am last night after work.

Though I will remember you if my mom is in need of a one with her honda. thanks again for all the offers.