Need a good welder for exhaust tips

I’m looking for a good welder for the exhaust tips I want to put on my Jeep. The tip inlet needs to have about 2" cut off the inlet and then have the tips welded in place. The problem is the stock exhaust on the Jeep has bends near the exit in the center of the rear valence. I guess it would be a tricky install because of this and I want the tips as flush as possible. Anyone have any recommendations on where to go tomorrow to see if it can be done? I’m going to give it one more shot as the first guy I went to wouldn’t do it. If not, I’m just going to sell the tips. Thanks!

krazykid

Where does he work out of? I heard he was good…need to have these put on and for them to line up perfect!

I think he does work at A.S.S. He will do a great job

I’ll try and stop by there tomorrow…just don’t want to have someone try and put them on and f them up. Thanks for the help!

we can do it dude lol , its just the other shit took longer to get done than we thought . as ya saw we were getting burried and fast

another vote for krazy. i saw some exhaust he welded up yesterday and that shit was showroom.

you can’t go wrong with John either.

John or Krazy: Do you have everything to make a full cat back?

krazy just made me some adjustable control arms and a panhard bar for my car a few weeks ago…go to him.

KKK FTW

Joe Jiggs

John…I know that you and Brian could do it, but when we talked with Brian before we did the install and fluid change, he said he could do everything for $250 since I was bringing the fluids except for the diffs. I ended up paying $260 (plus I still owe you guys $10 because the bill was $270) and didn’t have time to do the exhaust tips. I know you had a lot of time into the underdrive pulley, but I would have thought it would have been easier if we had a starter bolt. It’s not a big deal, I’m not mad just thought I would give ASS and Mike a shot at doing it…everyone says Mike does good work too so I’m bring it over there on Monday.

ahhhh , im not upset at all man . im kinda pissed brian pulled that shit as well .the worst part of it is brian didnt wanna do it with a bolt to start it and then he ended up doin it that way anyway lol .

kk looks pretty good, if not D&S in cohoes does custom exhausts for stupid cheap and very good work, you stand there and tell them how you want it AS they do it. They did the straight pipe and custom tip for my e39.

No worries…just wanted to see what Albany can do with it. Darryl was really cool and I had a good chat with him today. Thought I would give them a try. Still have to get those custom rotors, so maybe you’ll see me again soon.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for pointing me in the right direction with the Albany Speed Shop! Darryl did a great job with my tips and took time with me to make sure I really liked it. I will try to get up some pics sometime tonight or tomorrow, but I will definitely be going back for any work that I might need. I know Darryl has a few pics that I think he took as well. A big thanks to Darryl and I will see you guys again soon!

Good deal man. DC is a good egg!

Thx for the reps guys too. :thumbup

i love when my tips are touching together

I think I need to get the tips set back into the bumper a little more…they stick out a little much for my liking. The weld did help keep my tips from touching together though!