Need a job asap!

Anyone have a hookup on a job right now?
I just recently got fired…saturday, and I NEED another job asap.

Looking for part time employment minimum $11hr (seeing as that’s what I need to survive).

Anything will do really, I have 4 years of sales under my belt, in both Automotive and Technology.

I’ve also worked at a body shop for just over 1.5 years.

I’m located at Rexdale and 427 and obviously the closer the better, but right now anything will do.

I’m handing out resume’s like no tomorrow, but it’s always nice to have a backup plan.

Thanks

Mike

[quote=“duckJAI”"]

I don’t think you should tell anyone you got “fired”

I doubt that’s anything anyone wants to hear if you want to get a referral Mike.

Just some advice.

[/quote]

[quote=“Martino”"]

Lol, well I didn’t get fired because I did anything wrong. It was a budget cut and they lied to me. I caught them in the lie as well. I worked at Best Buy for a year and a half and worked harder and better than almost 90% of the employee’s in that store. On boxing day I left the store due to other job availability and pay rate, however out of generosity I helped out boxing day because for Best Buy it is the BUSIEST day of the year with a budget to reach of over 1.8 Million dollars in just one store.

About a month ago I went in to see how things were and was curious about possibly working there again, and to my surprise they actually wanted me to come back, after speaking with a couple managers.

I was re-hired within a week of that and things went well especially considering I still knew all my stuff and moved up in the company quite well. I was an asset to any team I was promoted to.

Saturday morning, I went in for my shift and was called in by a manager I had befriended. He mentioned that Audrey my dept. manager was to busy to tell me that “I was fired”, so she had him do it. They’re excuse was that “I didn’t meet expectations” and when I had asked what exact expectations have I not met, they failed to provide me with anything I’ve done wrong.

I’ve emailed a few general managers over the weekend that I’ve known for a while and according to them because I had left before and were back now they felt I was expendable and couldn’t afford to continue to pay me. So instead of telling me there’s been a budget cut I was than told I basically couldn’t do my job yet all my supervisors had been recommending me for the senior position before I had left boxing day. Not only that but even leaving the store saturday, the manager who was a “friend” mentioned that he’d more than willing be able to give nothing but a positive reference for my name. As much as that’s nice to hear It’s still kind of like a stab in the back, especially when you’ve worked for a company so long and it seems like they actually care for you. I’ve worked my ass off at that store, and earned every promotion I’ve gotten and than…I get promoted to a customer, something I didn’t deserve.

So I wasn’t fired on behalf of anything I did wrong, more so of the company lieing.

[/quote]

being homeless pays 20 bucks an hour…

I don’t think you should tell anyone you got “fired”

I doubt that’s anything anyone wants to hear if you want to get a referral Mike.

Just some advice.

Use a head hunter if you’re serious about finding a job. When you contact them, be very specific about what you are looking for and whatever you do, don’t show any signs of uncertainty. It’s their impression of you that is the deciding factor to put you in front of jobs that they have available to them. If you are looking for a job in more than one field, use three or four head hunters, and have each one focus on one particular field. Negotiate how you’re going to pay them. Most of them will try to get you to pay up front, which is expensive if they don’t find you a job. Offer to pay some up front, and the rest upon receiving offers of employment.

Good luck.

^+1 lol

check job bank.

Lol, well I didn’t get fired because I did anything wrong. It was a budget cut and they lied to me. I caught them in the lie as well. I worked at Best Buy for a year and a half and worked harder and better than almost 90% of the employee’s in that store. On boxing day I left the store due to other job availability and pay rate, however out of generosity I helped out boxing day because for Best Buy it is the BUSIEST day of the year with a budget to reach of over 1.8 Million dollars in just one store.

About a month ago I went in to see how things were and was curious about possibly working there again, and to my surprise they actually wanted me to come back, after speaking with a couple managers.

I was re-hired within a week of that and things went well especially considering I still knew all my stuff and moved up in the company quite well. I was an asset to any team I was promoted to.

Saturday morning, I went in for my shift and was called in by a manager I had befriended. He mentioned that Audrey my dept. manager was to busy to tell me that “I was fired”, so she had him do it. They’re excuse was that “I didn’t meet expectations” and when I had asked what exact expectations have I not met, they failed to provide me with anything I’ve done wrong.

I’ve emailed a few general managers over the weekend that I’ve known for a while and according to them because I had left before and were back now they felt I was expendable and couldn’t afford to continue to pay me. So instead of telling me there’s been a budget cut I was than told I basically couldn’t do my job yet all my supervisors had been recommending me for the senior position before I had left boxing day. Not only that but even leaving the store saturday, the manager who was a “friend” mentioned that he’d more than willing be able to give nothing but a positive reference for my name. As much as that’s nice to hear It’s still kind of like a stab in the back, especially when you’ve worked for a company so long and it seems like they actually care for you. I’ve worked my ass off at that store, and earned every promotion I’ve gotten and than…I get promoted to a customer, something I didn’t deserve.

So I wasn’t fired on behalf of anything I did wrong, more so of the company lieing.

www.jobbank.gc.ca

On there right now lol

GOOOSE!

there is a few other websites i cant think of off the top of my head, but i will let you know as i remember.

bust balls at mcdicks and work overtime? im sure there is somewhere you can find.

the thing that is hard for you i would think is the parttime 11/h part. any random warehouse would hire you full time for about that rate. also call up some job agency’s they are usually pretty good.

wow you guys are a bitttt to close… you know iceman and goose were gay right?

No, but I know “fastback240” was…correction…still is.

do you like getting handjobs?
do you like giving hand jobs?

fucking hipocritosizer

No I’m cruel…I like getting hand jobs.

newspaper?

Looked there, but I might be in the wrong section, but I see a lot of “blonde hair, blue eyes, slim body, big breast.” ads. :/:

Yonge street? On a good night I’m sure you could rake in over 700?

On a bad night…maybe 200?

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Joking, Hard for anyone to find a job right now. Yet, I will keep an eye out for you.
Although I would hit up an agency.

Anyone know a good agency? I’ve had bad experiences and so have friends with some of the ones around the area. I’d like to hear from someone who’s gone to one worth trusting.

so you mean the RIGHT section.

hit me up on msn scott_mac_226@hotmail.com
I may be able to pay you if you are willing to work for me, ill pay you per referral to my company

Crumbsnatcher drive my 7-series for a living. It more than $11 per hour. And when I have a bitch in the back no peeking in the rearview like last time u fucker.

Lmao, I’d so do that.
…and it’s not my fault you and Mark brought back a drunk girl from…Sweden? and she wanted to go to Ikea or some shit?