what are u looking to do…

male stripper wanted, pm 99civic-ex

hahah ill do anything i just neeed a job

18 ? pm JDMJunkie

[quote=“95mx6,post:3,topic:35334"”]

male stripper wanted, pm 99civic-ex

[/quote]

good one mike, fag lol

The restaurant i work at is rediculously understaffed…let me know if your interested…

how much an hour helidrop?
where?

[quote=“540guy”"]

anywhere working or own a place thats hiring i need another job ahhhhh!:smash2:

[/quote]

Become a CNA, wiping asses pays big.

niglet, get ur GED and come work with me :slight_smile: Once we’re hiring again

Call me this weekend

i fucking hate these threads

do the people on this board have no skills or are they too stupid to post them? i don’t know which it is but either one makes you stupid.

This is how to post a looking for a job thread:
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36904&highlight=job

This is how not to (aside from this thread)
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36725

[quote=“chino,post:11,topic:35334"”]

i fucking hate these threads

do the people on this board have no skills or are they too stupid to post them? i don’t know which it is but either one makes you stupid.

This is how to post a looking for a job thread:
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36904&highlight=job

This is how not to (aside from this thread)
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36725

[/quote]

:tup: hit the nail right on the head

[quote=“jrod0187,post:10,topic:35334"”]

niglet, get ur GED and come work with me :slight_smile: Once we’re hiring again

Call me this weekend

[/quote]

Wait…

Buddy doesn’t even have his GED?!?!?1

mcdonalds.

[quote=“dirtye30,post:14,topic:35334"”]

mcdonalds.

[/quote]

dont you have to have a ged to work at mcdonalds?

[quote=“Afrank45,post:15,topic:35334"”]

dont you have to have a ged to work at mcdonalds?

[/quote]

you might be right. youre a fucking retard if you cant get a job there.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:13,topic:35334"”]

Wait…

Buddy doesn’t even have his GED?!?!?1

[/quote]

I dk what hes up too now a days, I told him to get back into school so he might be doing that.

Wayne’s a good kid with little direction in his life, but who’s to say no one on here was that way when they were 17 years old.

I try and look after him since his only male role model (his dad) moved away.
Not to say I’m a great role model but his dad wanted me to keep him in line. :rx3:

Wayne if you’re reading this stay in school, get a part time job, fuck the car scene for now and i’d get back into taekwondo. and call me dude

<3

[quote=“jrod0187,post:17,topic:35334"”]

I dk what hes up too now a days, I told him to get back into school so he might be doing that.

Wayne’s a good kid with little direction in his life, but who’s to say no one on here was that way when they were 17 years old.

I try and look after him since his only male role model (his dad) moved away.
Not to say I’m a great role model but his dad wanted me to keep him in line. :rx3:

Wayne if you’re reading this stay in school, get a part time job, fuck the car scene for now and i’d get back into taekwondo. and call me dude

<3

[/quote]

if jrod is your role model you’re fucked man!

:rofl:

ok you’re too young to have skills yet, but really, just go and work wherever, I worked at target when I was your age

[quote=“chino,post:18,topic:35334"”]

if jrod is your role model you’re fucked man!

:rofl:

[/quote]

Quoted for truth

[quote=“rugsr,post:8,topic:35334"”]

how much an hour helidrop?
where?

[/quote]

Frog Hair Grille and Golf, on Transit rd. in williamsville, where Evolution used to be across from Lia Honda. lately we have been getting slammed with customers, I know they are definitely trying to build a stronger serving staff and they might need a few bussers. no more bartenders are needed, and in the kitchen, im pretty sure the chef needs a few dishwashers. Pay depends on position.

This is by far one of the best companies I’ve worked for. They are locally owned and the owners do A LOT for the staff. Health insurance is available and depending on the average of your hours, it could be free. Part-time only pays 35% of the cost too, i believe. If you opt out of h ealth insurace you get a $100bonus once a month, provided you hit your hours. Employee meals are free and then theres the typical 50% off YOUR meal if you come in to eat. Management is always pretty laid back about most things and for the most park the kitchen staff gets along with the front of the house staff, which isnt very common in the restaurant business. if anyone is interested, in and fill out an application or apply online @ www.thefroghair.com