Need a little help

holy shit, when is this gonna end?
soon enough they’ll start charging tax for air and sunlight consumption.
does this have to do with emissions, or are they just trying to gobble up even more money?
also, is this for all bikes or just sportbikes?

They hate sportbikes…so they figure if people cant afford to ride em they wont. Fuck Ny man…

trust me, looks will be waaay in the back of your mind when you’re riding with a shiteating grin on your face lol
looks don’t matter so much if the way the bike rides makes you happy.

i got u by a small man and a 4 yr old. :nod

This is very true

fuck it, I didn’t want a liter that bad anyway…
will just have to settle for a 600-something

:crackup

supposedly just sport ikes cuz there so many more on the road and supposedly the whole thing that started this to help off set the dmv budget or sum shit. :idiots

what a crock of shit.
I see way more cruisers on the road than sporbikes.
who is pushing that bill, the governor?

uhhh, spotbikes is bad…what they look like again??

not sure. it’s beeen awhile since i’ve read it or checked on it. i’ll see if i can find the link and post it.

did i mention hot shop plus welding + zog machine.lol

i think i might head down the tracks and stir up SPD!!! :nod and finish blowing my knee out after the 30 foooter up hill yesterday :idiots

You gotta be dyin today bro

YES!!! thank god i’m done with all the welding!! now it’s time to put shit back togther…

uh 2000 dollars ?

maybe its 800 dollars ? 400 cc x 2 bucks i dont think it would be 1000 cc by 2bucks

but WHATEVER

the fuckin shit is retarded, everyone is spending more and more i just wanna SHOOT THEM ALL

ok im joking but common WAT THE FUCK

TAKE IT FROM ME (who has a liter bike)

INSURANCE SUCKS DICK

fucking assholes :frowning:

my advice GSXR600 as the 600’s of today are faster than the 1000’s of a few years ago… your already getting a dangerous enough bike as it is :smiley:

on a new gsxr600 u would pwn my bike easy

Ya think a new 6 would beat yours?? Wow, if ya dont mind me askin, what they hit ya for insurance?

I’m stepping away from this thread before it gets out of control ::slight_smile:

A few comments however

1). Hank, that was an april fools joke…

2.) That is an actual exhaust on the new Gsxr’s, the actual canister is underneath the motor dead center of the bike, similar to Buells

3.) If you chose your bike by the looks you’re doing it wrong

250 a month on insurance and my bike payment is 144

new 600 would beat my bike yes… :frowning: not much but yes

the one good thing is i still got loads more low end power then them, so racing cars us alot easier to do outta no where cuz u dont have to roll around running at 10k rpm , as long as im in 4k i can get a nasty pull on a car in 2nd or 3rd or 4th. anyways saying a 600 is faster than mine i hope you realize im not sayin my R1 is slow at all… its damn fast its just that 600’s are damn fast too, and the new 1000’s i assume are straight death :smiley:

no worries, I’ll steer him straight yet :slight_smile:
so that thing under the motor is a muffler? I assumed it was a catback because of the stricter emissions,
and the pics of new gixxers had normal new design cans where that funnel is.

Im not buying a bike for the looks, ive rode a few bikes and ive like the suzuki is what i liked the best. Alot more comfortable and user friendly imo. But im also not gonna buy something that looks like a total pos either…

And im looking for the whole kit with the cone that replaces the muffler, but cant find the damn thing anywhere…