need advice: my friend's gf is a slut

back OFF topic^^

bullshit nothing. it’s whole mindset of what you’re saying. come out and say what you’re gonna say, offensive or not. :slight_smile: observation my ass - that’s a LABEL for how you feel and your expression of it.

i used to look out for numero dos, but that never, ever paid off. but hey, if you’re stupid about it and the dude beats your ass, that’s YOUR fault :tup:

these days? as opposed to… when? people have always been rather corrupt, this isn’t some chronologically-dependent element that just showed up in like, the past 20yrs or something

and if this goofy bitch is gonna fuck some weird fat dude - nice standards. if not him, would have been someone else. let’s be realistic, take the fuck-er as a statistical given (as most guys would nail that shit if she’s decent), and take the fuck-ee as a variable, as most committed gf’s would NOT do that, esp. before a prospective move.

aside from the irrelevance of the actions of the fuck-er, the fuck-ee is at question here - and that stupid bitch needs to get this out one way or another before the move and work it out with her man, or get ditched to work at mobil til at least 2020. i’m hoping for the latter, inconsequential and scenario-dependent as my personal opinion may be.

/thread, go scrape some cows off the tracks