need advice: my friend's gf is a slut

There are millions of women out there, but your friends are there for you forever man. Its harch but id say tell him.

You need to tell him.

Jus tell him straight up. No bullshit.

Step 1 - Blackmail the shit out of her, get every penny you can.

Step 2 - Tell friend y.

Step 3 - Buy beer with blackmail money and get friend y drunk.

Why is this even a question?

Edit: friend x is an asshole and deserves no friends.

^ :word:

It’s funny how many times i’ve heard this saying. It’s also funny how a couple of my “friends” who have said this, tried to jump all over my ex the second we had broken up.

Words to live by, words to lie by.

Anyway, it sounds like you need to get her friend who told you about it, to tell him. That way, HE will hear it from both sides.

ummm, when he finds out what happened and that you knew he is gunna be alot more upset then when you tell him. If he finds out hes gunna feel like you let him down and his g/f let him down and thats a double wammy noone should deal with.

be a man and tell him his girls a hoe. He will THANK you. even if he seems upset at first in the longrun he will be greatful…

Bros before hoes. If your friend knew your girl was cheating on you wouldnt you wanna know???

haha, ALL my friends are like that, roffle roffle

do what you gotta do Kcuv

i’d tell him if i were you. think about what happens if this comes up while he’s down there, and it comes out that you Knew about this

be a friend, he’ll thank you in the end. you’re only looking out for him. but make SURE that you know for sure!

Any chance of getting chubby to man up and confess?

1. Tell him
  2. He get’s pissed at you and claims jealousy calls you an Emo bastard etc.
  3. He moves away
  4. Later realizes his mistake once he contracts the HIV.
  5. Realizes that you really weren’t a douche, and that were telling the truth
  6. He realizes the error of his ways. Appolgizes, you get reach-around.
    6a. Or he’s a pussy about it won’t man up and you never talk again.

Seriously though, tell him. Either way you go about it he’ll get pissed, don’t joke about it tell him once. He’ll most likely ask her at which point she’ll make up some story about you most likely in an effort to piss you off. At which point not getting pissed would help to get the point across.

If you don’t tell him, he’ll either find out later. Or find out after it is past the point of return. And if he finds out you knew he’ll direct his anger at you.

Make sure you are 100% certain, if you jump the gun it could be real messy.

:word:

Tell him. He’ll get pissed and won’t believe you and she’ll deny it too. Eventually though the truth will come out and you will be validated. Hopefully you can plant the seed early enough to keep him from making a big mistake.

yea he just lost about 10

my brother and i are working on this, we’re trying to get him to be a man here and jsut admit to it - plus this way i’m in the clear and dont have to worry about this

im sorry but to everyone blamin the friend, this is totally the girl at fault here. assuming he didnt force himself on her, that is 100% her place to shoot it down, and she didnt do it. I don’t blame the kid for trying to get a piece. I’ve been in that situation before where the girl has a boyfriend, and if he can’t keep her off of me why should I.

no offence but that’s being almost as sleasy as the girl. if you KNOW she has a b/f, then you KNOW that your fuckin up someone elses relationship. And if you had any dignity you’d know not to do it.

Kyle - like just about everyone in this thread said, you gotta tell him man. The easiest way for you to make this decision, is to put yourself in his shoes. I know if i was in his position w/o knowing it, i’d want someone to clue me in %100.

so yeah tell him.

Not really. I can’t say i’ve ever done it to a friend so its different, but it’s totally her responsibility. If it’s quality ass, its not my place to judge boyfriend issues.

My personal favorite is when the bitch is cheating on the boyfriend with you, then they break up and she wants to go out with you. Those girls aren’t too bright.

EDIT: I just saw that “if you had any dignity” comment. There’s nothing for the old self-confidence like a hot ass girl being your slam piece when she could be hanging out with her all-american boy boyfriend.

i dont totally disagree with joe…normally thats my logic too…thats why i wouldnt fight a dude that got with my gf, id just dump her, maybe he wouldnt know she had a gf, not his prob …but…my friends and i already hated her to begin with…we all knew she was garbage, i went to high school with her…but thats my friends choice to date her…if it was a random guy that it happened with…i blame her…but X and Y are friends! thats lame beyond belief…shes a 19 or 20 or so year old young stupid broad that was drunk…hes a 27yr old piece of garbage

Absolutely nooooo excuse. Although when single it is cool when chicks get all slutty when they drink, but it really is nothing more than an excuse that holds no validity in real cheating situations…

Anyways… He needs to get out of that relationship. Sluts are fuck toys, that is it.

ok ok

1. no ‘offence’? oh none taken i’m sure, despite that fact that you just called him ‘sleasy’. that doesn’t usually have any chance of offending anyone, so i’m joe can totally overlook that. right up there when people say ‘i’m just saying’. god DAMN that drives me nuts when people preface or follow up their real feelings with some inane verbal cushion, like that’s not going to offend someone with your tactful caveat addendum

2. asdklfjlkdsfj;kjfsd

3. who cares? if a girl cheats on a dude, and you don’t know the guy - that’s his problem. or yours, if the guy finds out and can kick your ass. whatever, darwin takes care of that part. anyways, this girl’s trash, he needs to look out for his boy as long as he knows that it REALLY happened.

youre right, but, like i said, we had established years ago that she sucked…i was just stating that id expect a little more out of a 27 year old whos friends with the guy over a 19 year old drunken jerkbag

check post #10…i found out it happened

p.s. thanks for good input, this is a pretty efficient thread with no stupid comments - surprising

“When a guy begins a sentence with ‘I don’t mean no disrespect,’ someone is about to be disrespected.”
~Jim Rome

the last gf of mine who slutted on me, i blame her 110%

the guy(s) who fucked her i cant blame, im sure she went out, got all drunk and easy, and they hit it … its like seein a 10# bag of $20’s outside the bank … how many times would u have to walk past it b4 u said fuck it and ran off with it ?

does her BF know shes a slut ? because if hes dating her because shes easy, he better not get mad when he finds out what happened …