need advice: my friend's gf is a slut

If you don’t tell him you’re not really his friend.

ITB???

Seriously though, from the sounds of it, you’ve taken the best course of action: Get the kid that did it to man up.

I can’t really say what I would do in this situation becuase I’ve run into this a few times and leaned both ways depending upon the circumstances. He’s a friend and you should tell him, but then again, it might be better to let him learn for himself (its usually a better lesson that way). Not easy, which is why I usually try to stay away from drama like this.

anonymous notification 4L. at the very least, it will get it off your chest. grouphug.us??? lol. no, u should really say something though, whether u tell him directly, tell his mom, tell another friend to tell him, or get him the info anonymously.

or even better, tell his g/f that u know and it’s wrong, and just that she should tell him. then IDB FTW!

Best way = subtle hints that his g/f is a slut

ie, making a new e-mail address and mailing him

just put the idea in his head, he’ll do the rest of the work.

^ you sneaky son of a bitch

go down to where he moved… with a can of gas and burn in the lawn “your GF is a whore, she cheated on you, ditch her ass”

she would feel really guilty and tell him… or he would just get it out of her…

of course a solution like that would be a doable one… just not so dramatic / moviesque

If you were a real friend, you’d rail his woman yourself to prove that she’s a cheater. :tup:

lol :rofl:

I think you did the right thing in trying to get the cubby dude to tell the guy what he did with his girlfriend. you def. don’t want to be stuck in the middle of this especially if he knows you don’t like his g/f very much…he might think you are trying to break them up because you don’t want them together, and if he doesn’t want to see the truth…he won’t so…def. make that dude man up…good luck!!

make that fat fuck man up or he’s gonna lose some bacon off his back. look out for homeboy, fuck the haters.

is this somehow jay draper related?

because i will LOL.

yea, you listed to me…even though it’s a slightly modified version :lol:

oh shit, i feel a jayvatar coming on!

fucking hate that dude…no its not him, i would never call him a friend

SO FUCKING TELL THE GOD DAMN KID ALREADY THE LONGER YOU WAIT THE MORE EMO HE WILL BE WHEN HE FINDS OUT… MY CAPS LOCK IS ON TOO…

its like this <3 math for this reason emo = (dayz + 1/newman - (men beckington has hooked up with)/2) ^ 3

too bad for you… this is gonna be a negative number… cause emo is always negative and bad… its plain and simple your friend is prolly gonna kill himself…

my bro told him last night…i havent heard all the details yet…for some reason i think shes still moving with him…fucking stupid…

and i told my bro 100x…DO NOT mention the girl that told me that it really happened…he did just to strengthen hs argument…and…needless to say it got back to her already…she wont hear the end of it…and im not hearing the end of it from her…so lame

ILC we must meet sometime…

gotta love brothers.

I told you, you retard

now it’s all fucked up

I don’t think there was a way to handle it that wouldn’t have left things all fucked up. He’s got the information now. Don’t try to convince him that her cheating means he shouldn’t move in with her. It’s his decision.

only if you are on myspace, and cry randomly (i need to bottle them to use as lube, much cheaper than virgin tears, or KY)

looks back at K CUV
oh yea… and Didn’t I Say before it might be better to stay the fuck out of this one?

i’m glad you did something at least though… lets hope it works out for the best