Need Body Work

harts collision in east greenbush

Probably a zero viability situation, I’m just speculating though.

Probably just texting…like 90% of ppl who cut you off “accidentally”

Yeah and people need to learn how to drive more safely also…whats your point?

The arguement can go either way. Neither one is better then the other, poor driving or road rage, both can get people killed.

The point is the same as it was before, that people need to control/conduct themselves in a better manner. That alone is all encompassing for both the person driving and the person reacting.

The arguement can go either way. Neither one is better then the other, poor driving or road rage, both can get people killed.

Troof.

Road Rage self proclaimed export here to fix everything in life…

My shop could do the body work… notice I didn’t make a whore suggestion and attempt to make money ITT? Because the kid, accidentally or not, cut the dude off and IMO got LESS than he deserves. Because the postal guy had enough attention span, skill and ability to avoid hitting him, kids lucky the car wasn’t damaged FAR worse, maybe totaled, maybe injured, maybe sued, maybe hurt or killed someone else, maybe end up with tickets or worse.

Before I go on the postal worker side. OP what lesson did you learn from all this? If I were in your shoes, bet your ass I would be approaching EVERY intersection with MORE caution next time. Krazy mother fuckers are out there man… every move, as simple as they may seem could be much worse than expected. This is a prime example.

For the postal guy, I am not defending the guy, no need to. He too action how he saw fit. his problem not mine. If they guy cant control his actions, he should have just plowed into the car and been done with it. Got his opinion across and wouldn’t have been at fault… as dumb as that may sound I guess. Especially in uniform and in a co car, rather easy to track down the offender isnt it!

Bottom line is its JUST like my thread about splitting lanes in the motor cycle thread. If the kid has enough man balls to admit how it all played out, weither it be “Yeah I was texting like a jack ass, and didnt think/see him” or “Just didnt look” or “Looked but thought I had more time, and the car hesitated” or “I just dont give a fuck and wanted to cut him off” or what ever the case is AND LEARNED FROM THE MISTAKE. + rep to him. If not, then its just another example of what is causing people to think I have anxiety issues, and need to step up their game when they are behind the wheel, holding other peoples lives and well being in their hands.

KTHXBYE