NEED HELP A.S.A.P!! CAR WON'T START.............

Hey so what happen was, I was driving. Car seemed perfect cause I was driving for like 15 minutes, then all of a sudden I felt nothing from the acceleration pedal. So I down shifted to see if I got anything from stepping on the acceleration pedal but instead all I got was like I was stepping on the break pedal. Then my car just died. I thought it was a fuel pump problem so I replaced it with a brand new 255 lph walbro pump but that wasn’t the case cause it still won’t turnover. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE.
Stressing…Thanks

Need info! Motor? Check throttle position sensor, check fuel pump fuse (i know, i know, but check anyway). Are you getting fuel? Are you getting ignition?? INFO!

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Does it just crank over? Did you check plugs? Does it fire every now and then? What have you checked so far?[COLOR=“Silver”]

sounds like the problem i had check ur alternator fuse if its blown that could be part of the problem

`is your car super low and rubbing the harness in the wheel well?

that can cause surprise not working…

reset your computer.

i got it going…it ended up being bad connection to the pump and which the wires touched and blew the fuse…thanks for the help