Need help badly!

I’ve posted this thread before. Now i will try again. My car doesn’t have pickup. After u’ve reached to like 60km/h or more u your car started to have a better pickup, but still not the best. Does anyone know what the problem is? If so let me know.

These are the things i’ve checked fuel filter, timing, air filter, tranny, catalytic converter… Someone say the timing might have broken a tooth? I don’t even know if that’s true. If someone can find out what the problem is i will reward them. Let me know thanx. Just PM me or just reply back thanx. Someone say u have to take off the throttle body sensor in order to adjust the timing? Is that correct or not? I’m located in the GTA area. If anyone is familar about this car and they know what’s wrong with it i can always come by and let u check it out.

a better description of the problem would be good

What description do u want? I’ve said that the car has no pickup at all. When i go on highway it goes to like 4000RPM at around 100km/h already. What could be the cause? Does anyone know? When i go around 60KM/H it goes around 3000RPM.

possibly ur clutch? is it sliping?
Sounds like timing to me tho, did u adjust ur timing/check it?

if u have a 5 spd, at 100kmh u should be at about 2750 rpm in 5th, so if its higher then that, maybe ur clutch is slipping? when u punch it, does the rpms go up but u get no speed?