Need help budy crushed his quarter panel!

why were you on neoncanada or jbody.org

Hahaha oh man, this thread gets better everytime I click.

Worse than a NEON forum? I wish the kid HAD a Neon… then if he smashed it, it wouldn’t have been another mint 240sx down.

Kid crashes mint 240sx, kid tries to fix 240sx, kid ends up with normal, beat-up repainted 1500$ 240sx as its no longer mint

who gives a shit about neons and cavaliers, lol yeah it was one of my first cars… and my last car was an srt4 neon, big fuckn deal… point is theres more drama on here then there is on those forums, that says alot.

just because the q/panel got dinged doesn’t really make the car completely beat up… I’m going to bet alot of other guys on here would just bash the dent out and deal with it, the car would look alot more beat up then… but seriously you guys care about the dumbest things over the interweb…

I wouldn’t say we care, it’s just the territory (the internet.)

I don’t think anyone actually cares this guy beat up his car, its just more of a shame to me so I’ll give him a hard time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahaah i love this thread :smiley: i took out a pole once… SR rwd+rain maybe only 2 weeks after owning only a civic hatch… took it out cleaaann, went flying and everything :stuck_out_tongue: and just minor bumper damage, thank god it was wood :stuck_out_tongue: I remember that spot every time I drive there

i got doors for sale 100 for both

I smashed a light post hard with my winter beater k car once… that was epic… right at my own house too… tried e brake drifting into driveway, mega failed.

My first car was a 240sx. I winter drove that shit back in 2006 i think it was, when we got massive dumps of snow.

And I had 15$ used all season tires on the back. Was the best 2 winters of my life.

240’s can easily be winter cars, anyone that says otherwise can’t drive. And for a 240 to fishtail in the rain, you must have some awful tires. My car doesn’t kick out even with a 2way clanking away.

And who cares, what the dude did to his car, i bet before it happened he was having the time of his life. He bought the mint 240, not any of us, so we shouldn’t be saying shit with regards to if he winter drives it or not.

Maybe if you live in the GTA where you get fuck all for snow… Live an hour and a half north and you would get sick of getting your momma outa the house to push you out of the freshly dumped 2 feet of snow in the morning so your not late for class/work… With that said, i would still drive one in the winter… but not a mint one, and molest it with Ontario salt.

Only part worth quoting… I guess the owner can’t drive. :smiley:

And obviously the car doesn’t fish tail if you cruise around a corner at 20 km/h at 1500 rpm in second… but if you intentionally push the gas a little 1st she obviously swings out and I love it :stuck_out_tongue:

I think rwd cars are way more controlled and predictable in the winter.

1. Left half the car un masked.
  2. The “blending technique” involves “blending the paint” not scratch padding the area around it, hoping for the paint to stick and leaving a bunch of scratched up scratch pad’d bumper left to fend for itself.
  3. So, after its been painted, what do they do next to blend it?
  4. You could own a buisness that builds houses, doesnt mean you build good houses or build them properly. Just because a shoip does something doesnt mean its proper. If i Had a dollar for every hackjob ive ever seen from a shop, id be driving a 355 not a Cefiro.

You ate your own shit, about three times, maybe 4. In one post.

Bing, the owner of this forum, is a manager at a carstar, a leader in this industry you make look bad by talking your nonsense. He can vouch that what I said holds some merit, and is 99% to the T, in regards to fixing your car.

Moron of the year!

I mentioned 2006, because in brampton, that was a particular bad year snow fall wise. We had 15+ cm of snow once a week pretty much. And I had no problems, except once when i got stuck in go station parking lot after car had been snowed in for nearly 8 hrs. But that was super fun, so i can’t even complain ahaha. And obviously if i had some nice snow tires, like bridgestone ws60’s i would have had no problems at all. And as far as getting stuck in 2 feet of snow, I think all cars would have a problem with that, unless they were 4wd. I remember in my indoor soccer days, quite a few times my mom’s fwd sentra couldn’t get down my street when we had the type of snow your talking about.

So fun!

What drugs are you on? You sound delusional.

And for #3, next they spray the clear coat to blend it.

car looks real nice after the paint was buffed can’t tell the bumper was even painted… over all they did a pretty good job he just wishes he had the money to paint the whole car… but priorities first.

edit: why would anyone brag about knowing someone that works at a car star. I would avoid taking my car to any of those chain shops i once went into maaco to get a quote for my moms altima that got side swept i told them i wanted it to look like nothing even happened and the guys response was “what is this a showcar” never goto kw maaco they’re a bunch of lazy fucks i just took the keys and left after that.

they already sprayed the clear. still, they maskd half the fucking car. thats retarded.

oh man… first of all… who ever that has a neon srt4 go back your neon canada.
2nd who gives a shit if he smashed his mint 91 240. if he was fucked enough to go drive his 1st ever car (rwd also) and drift it in snow, with grips in summer he would of pulled me anyway. mr smashed my jdm in 3 days.
shit happens… and imo he is lucky he pulled that off in empty street and didnt hurt anyone or anyones mercedes. shit happens kid. dont get scared of this cause only pussys do.

car is always fixable. and if you had your mind set on drifting you will fuck up your car anyway. unless your super pro s like some on this fourm you will fuck up your car one way or the other.
i am no pro i still fucks up on my drift. and being off the toy car for more then 1 year just working all day im probably gonna have to start all over too lol lol lol

oh btw who ever that cries about mint 240sx going down this and that… come on dogg… its 2011… time to upgrade your shit to s14, or soon s15… s13’s are sooooooooo yesterday.

haha not all of us have the cash and some prefer the s13 granted the s14 is a bit fresher I would love one for my self the rear is just pretty ugly on those cars I prefer the hatch rear end, but s14 interior is a bit better and more refined. In the end its what YOU want to drive not what makes you cool who give a fuck what people think of your car. I’m sure people that don’t know what a gtr is will call it ugly and ghetto show’s how much some people know. and yea back to smashing an s13, s14’s are easier to find in better shape a mint s13 is pretty hard to come by at least you understand shit happens hahah I never wrecked my 240 just scratched the rear bumper doing some ware house drifting and took out a tiny wooden stick that they use to measure property size.

aaaaaahhh did i hurt your feeling rusty… uuuh… come here man ill buy you some cookie jajajajajajaja joking

yeah i hear you some does go crazy for s13 and 180. but after all this kid paid for it, smashed it, and fixed it. so who cares man. its his car and all he wanted was to show what happend.