Need help budy crushed his quarter panel!

kijiji the forum then bing just slap it up every were …

on that note i seen a few non running with good 1/4 panel(s) s13’s there for less the 500 try them out mostly just do ontario search dont click a city you find more crap this way if you didnt already know

Lol bing.
People get unlucky.
get overfenders.

I do get it, nothing we can do… his car his choice and I’m aware we don’t know the ‘true story’. It’s just sad to see a noob pick up ‘MINT’ 240sx to crash… Another one bites the dust. If it was some rusted out $1200 240sx… I wouldn’t really give a shit.

Sorry, couldn’t make it was at a buddies house. Msg me on facebook when your going next and I’ll try to make it.

lol @ First post… bout time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m just saying… I don’t know how someone does that kinda damage to a car right in the rear right wheel well without drifting it into something. The only way he could have done that is making a left hand turn and it slid out… but it doesn’t look like he curbed the wheel… so… How did he hit a post making a left hand turn… right in the back of the car? Drifting in a parking lot and hit a light post IMO.

didn’t I see this car last week @ SAMS club cambridge doing doughnuts…?

it seems he needed more practise…

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

I did… and loved it

and have owned a 240 for the past 12 years since… only 2 winters without one… as I usually own more than 1 240

Pull the trunk carpet and show us the buckles in the floor seams from inside…

My first car was the 240, never had any experience with RWD either. I never crashed it, and I snow drifted it everyday.

My car doesn’t fish tail in the rain unless I mash the pedal. Sounds like you need better tires :wink:

id say 80% of drivers think a tire is just a tire.

Anyways guys, thanks to all that gave the good info and support. To all the smart assholes, thanks for nothing but shit happens to everyone so dont get too over yourselves lol… Its now fixed and painted :slight_smile: here are a few pics repaired/painted…will post pics soon

Pics

Did they weld in a new QP, or just pull the damaged one and smooth it out as much as they can? It looks great. Will you still be driving in the snow lol?

…its going to be a long argument filled winter

Lol at the blend on the front bumper, just wow

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

and the sweet masking job on the other half of the car ahahaha

next time spend the extra 20 mins and atleast paint the whole bumper, cover the other half of the car and get the right paint.

on the plus side it looks as though the QP is nice and straight now

man what do you know about painting, your dissing peoples shit, it got done at a shop…Im not sure if you knew about this technique they use called paint “blending”. And how is it not the right paint, its the oem AG2 the only reason it looks a different in the pic is because it was sprayed 1hr before so its still wet. ALSO over the years the paint on cars fades and changes, lets see your how great your paint is…

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

lol your an idiot it hasnt been blended yet dumbass, only painted…

^ lol. You must be the owner. Nice attitude you have, glad I ‘helped’ out haha… I don’t feel so bad for being an asshole now.

Don’t crash into a pole again. :wink: Next time, just use pylons in a parking lot with no posts for you to hit.

^ lol well you never had a good attitude to begin with fag… you dont even know what happened so your imagining what you think happened. shit happens, remember this when it happens to you. go hate on other people and wish you had nice s13 buddy

Hahahahahahaha, if you say so.

I guess your wishing you had a mint 240sx too now eh? After the pole and all. lmao.

Who is this guy. It probably wont happen to him cause he probably knows how to drive, lol.

lol yeah. probably

this forum is a joke, kid crashes car… kid gets razzed, kid fixed car more properly then 90% of people on here… kid gets razzed

this shit is WORSE then neoncanada/jbody.org combined…

who gives a shit… and yeah, this is my first rwd car for the winter… and I was driving with all seasons not to long ago, drifting the mother fuck out of it too… we all do in kdub area when it snows.

Go somewhere else