Need Help!!! found the prob- please lock

over the summer when my engine got really hot after sitting in traffic, when i would pull off the engine would sound like a truck, sort of like a ‘vrooom’ sound -it makes the engine sound really powerfull and i think it was the fan or something… like on those leons delivery trucks, it sounds like a huge engine

so today my odometer reached 182 K, as soon as this happend i realized that this noise was back, but didnt stop! i was driving for about an hour after i heard this noise and it would not go away, at one point i pulled off a little hard and i heard a loud squealing sound, which i think was my belt and now my gears do not change the way they did before…in a matter of 2 hours all of this happend. my car is auto and the gears would normally change after 1500 rpm , or 2000 depending on how hard i pressed the gas but whatever, now if i press the gas easily the gear will change at around 3500 RPM…

i just bought my winter tires today from ‘matt kicks ass’ i think his username is off SON and he told me that it was my belt that made the squeaking noise cuz it needs to be changed which i knew it was also, but i would just like to get a little more info on why is the loud “vroom” sound wont stop…help would be much appreciated…

thanks a bunch

found the prob, it was fan clutch