Need Help! Megan Short Shifter

hey come stop by sometime, i wanna check out the difference between ur SS and mine. :slight_smile:

we gotta meet up again soon anyway! :slight_smile: (stbs)

is yours straight when your tighten it or what? :stuck_out_tongue:

what do you mean? Are you talking about the shift knob? Because the pattern will not be straight, u gotta keep on removing it and turning it back on and then using more force, after about 5 times, u should be able to make the pattern straight. :slight_smile: mine is straight now, looks great :slight_smile:

hmm neat, i’ve taken it off quite a few times now and while I drive in 5th on the highway I noticed I tend to loosen and tighten it over and over but it keeps stopping at the same spot, I’ll put some serious force behind it on the way in to work tomorrow and see if I can make any progress :slight_smile:

thanks for the tip!

mine is completely tight at upside down.

I even cleaned any metal shavings out of it with the airhose, didn’t really help, still upside down

use a bloody washer jeez…

my shifter went in with no problems, I took the bushing off my oem shifter and there is no play at all. It’s perfect, I don’t like the knob personally so I put the oem one back on.

if you stick with the mr knob just use a couple washers…

i duno whats fuked with yours… but mine sits just right
a;; the numbers are straight on etc… some red wearing off tho after a week and a half

B&M will fix all your problems :lol:

I’d rather have the $150 I saved buying the MR shifter instead of the B&M :slight_smile:

They’re almost $200 + tax, no?

actually they are more, but if you are going to PI its even more. 200% markup. Gotta love that store. :slight_smile:

Quality I guess, Isn’t the MR SS just another OBX version ripoff?