NEED HELP..... Some1 w/LOTS of 240sx experience in BARRIE

I need some help badly with my 240sx, regarding the body. i have takend out my rear seats and hatch interior because i’m getting a lot of moisture, and it almost ruined my 2200$ subs, and if some in the Barrie area has any free time on a weekend it would be greatly appreciated if they could come over and look, i’m also concerned about the engine, i think it just might be the lifters clicking, and my exhaust smells a little rich, maybe even a little sweet (coolant leak into combustion chamber?), tranny vibrates a bit, but clutches is good, clutch pedal however feels a little sticky. but i’m beeging to get worried about the interior, like under all the carpeting and crap… if no one is willing to come over they can leave advice, which would be nice, but i really want someone who knows these carts to take a look, you can call my cell @705-716-6677, email @ a_tutt@hotmail.com
thanks

Well if you are having water coming in your trunk, it’s most likey coming from our tail lights, they are not sealed all the way around, it could also come from your rear wiper washer swirter on the roof, i had the same problem with my car. If your motor is thicking thats your lifters, check your oil to see if there is any in there.

taillights? the factory does use a ton of soft eurethane addhesive…

Check your lower quarterpanels, IE; inner rear fenders,
(moreso the driverside)

check hatchseal for defects…

have you got a factory foam spoiler?

from your description, it seems like your timing chain ate through your timing cover go get it checked asap if you dont want your motor ruined

could still use that help

call me. pm’d

funny story… take out your rear seat belts… mine were full of water one day. couldn’t figure it out. gone and now there is no leak shrug