Need help(speeding ticket)

get a lawyer make sure he is good and pray.
make sure the judge is in a good mood.
pray and get there early to get out first.
good luck you’re gonna need it

werd, i drove for three years before i got any ticket, and it was a throwaway ticket for an inspection. I saw him way before. you gotta know this area by now. I live out in east bumfuck and i still know where the bad pullover areas are.

its not a matter of knowing the area, i know the southtowns just as good/better than anyone on here, its a matter of driving a marked car. Im not using it as an excuse in any way, i knew well before i bought/built the cars/bikes. Like for getting my car completely searched on the side of southwestern at 9pm on a tuesday night right outside my girlfriends work parking lot. The dude opening my cigarettes and dumping them all over the ground to check for pot. Wasting 1.5 hours of my time so fitzgerald can give me two tint tickets, illegal exhaust (borla muffler with techtonics catback, cat and res included)(which i proved in court was legal) tires too low, and threatening me with tickets for neons inside my cabin when it was my radio faceplate… did i mention i was about 50 feet away from where i left, not even out of second gear? Or the time i got handcuffed and put in a cop car in WS with dex for being accused of breaking into cars when we were in dex’s driveway. I have argueably the worst luck with police ever and i just learned how to play the game evenly.

Get a top notch lawyer and go from there. I cannot stress enough about how spending 300-500 dollars is worth it compared to losing your liscense. Think about the hassle/dmv time/insurance problems/finding rides to and from work, school, anywhere… or suck up a paycheck or two and dish out money well spent.

Just tryin to sink it into your head so you do the right thing. And the stories i’ve told, well i could name 5 or 6 more situations like this, i just dont want to hijack anymore lol…

shrives
You fucking rule
Remind me of this and I might buy you a milkshake

haha i usually dont peep in off topic threads unless i have somethin big to say

next tuesday i want a milkshake, choc malt :rofl:

Thank you shrives, im getting the lawyer i had for some other legal shit. Hes pricey but really fucking good.

Good to hear, its well worth the money as you soon will find out.

Good luck in court.

BTW i didnt see it in the thread, what town is it again?

When do you have court?

I dont have a date yet, Im not submitting the ticket til next wednesday since i will be in florida for 2 weeks. and have to delay as much as possible

Its int he Town of greece.