Need help / suggestions for custom suspension!!

Ok im so new to this whole fourm thing… But whatever i’ll give it a try. Ok i need a hand i have a 1994 Saturn sc1. Ew yes a 94 saturn. I got it for cheap and its really a good little daily driver. But i wanna lower it… Well let me rephrase that. I wanna slam it. Really change the stance of the car. But my only problem is… There is nothing made for this car anymore. Only thing ive found is a set of h&r lowering springs, but that didnt really do too much any ideas??

eBay sleeve style coilovers and blown oem struts would be a perfect fit for your 94 saturn

I considered that but I’m not too sure it does coil sleves will fit over the strut. And what do you think it will ride like?

Just cut the springs, it’s free.

I did a 2 drop on a 1994 SC2 with aftermarket springs and upgraded struts no huge issues…

Really? You just said you want to slam the car, its going to ride like fucking shit.

i wish it was that easy… Idk id id be usonf the right term but they are like pig tailed. Large on the bottem small on the top. And its such a dramatic change that you cant even take a coil off smh

• Updated - - -

Would it be as simple as just taking apart the strut and replacing the spring with the coil sleave and spring. Or do i have to modify the pertch?

Don’t cut the fucking springs its like $200 for a set of springs and shocks are pretty cheap also.

Its on springs now just not low enough

Cut the current springs.

Take out the suspension entirely. That would be your best bet

in for this.

yeaah thats safe… Guna ride like a cadillac with out any suspention lol or i can do it like a hard tail harely and just lower my tire pressure lmao

Any other ideas?

Heat the coils with a torch.

cut the springs, worst case it will ride like a saturn.

Cant cut the spring they r pigtailed

Jack up car.
Heat spring with torch.
Lower vehicle.
Boom. Done.

Would there be anyway to heat them evenly!!??

Guys I can’t figure out how to make my piece of shit shittier all on my own, can you help?