need input - business people

Hey guys
Im trying to find decent forums or places where the following types would hang out, discuss, congregate, etc

-business owners (large and small)
-entrepreneurs
-people with new business ideas
-start ups

Anything business related really.
Canada or States.

Lay it on me.

Try meetup.com

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

canadianmoneyforum.com and believe it or not redflagdeals.com has a lot of Canadian entrepreneurs and accountants hanging out there.

you dont trust nyspeed?

lolz

maxbimmer.com? hahaha

This is a waste of time. Thanks for those who sent me some serious answers. Everyone else, meh.

there is a decent business forum on styleforum.net

you’re likely not going to find what you’re looking for though.

most people who have the time to talk about the stuff you want to talk about on a forum have better things to do than discuss that stuff with strangers on-line. business decisions or advice is superlatively subjective and most of it is hypothetical or complete bullshit. the only advise worth taking is from people who have been through the shit and again; those people don’t talk about it on forums. Certainly not with enough frequency to just walk into a public forum and get right into it.

What kind of input are you looking for?
When I go to the local Chamber of Commerce meetings its all business owners.
I had to do a business start up plan in college, I used bplans.com for ideas.

http://www.youngentrepreneur.com/forum/index.php

Business school?

Not everything can be learned from strangers on a message board.

Meh, most of the people I knew in business school were just looking to get jobs with big corporations as analysts, marketing coordinators, etc.

I didn’t meet many entrepreneurs. Maybe there are a lot more in graduate management programs.

Actually, OP, maybe you should look into getting into UB’s CEL Program (Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership).