Need inspection & alignment

My inspection ran out today. I need inspection, emissions, 2 wheel alignment and wheels balanced. Can anyone do it or recommend a shop? I can get a free inspection if I take it back to C. Harper, but they want too much for the other work I need done. I may possibly get the inspection and emission done at C. Harper and just get the other stuff done elsewhere. The car rattles and makes tons of noise so we’re hoping getting it aligned and balanced will help. It’s an '02 Accord EX.

Honda’s fall apart FAST…either that or u beat the hell out of it…sorry for jacking :tounge:

Dom fears riding in the car with me :burnout:

1st try for the win

If you are in the south hills I take my car to Coyle. I know the head mechanic Jay pretty well and he is an honest guy. Inspection is about $70 total and 4 wheel alignment is $65. But if not 1st Try always gets props…so go there.

1st-Try FTW

Speaking of alignments…i need one…and my wheels balanced

he does alignments now? If he does we’ll take it up there.

actually i don’t think he does it in house but i’m sure he can get it done tho

Does 1st Try do inspections?

i can do it, im in the north hills, also in shaler. Just would have to pay the shop rates and my work. send me a pm if interested.

hey 22psi can u pass people if they have things that might not pass emissions, even though i think im exempt cause my car has been off the road for a yr