Need Some Advice

rule #1 - nobody ever makes any money hanging onto shit. Get rid of it while the gettin’s good.

Yeah dude i think that your 100% right with that statement. I agree with you and i like that insight.

I know the difference and i know exactly what you mean. I bought the vette because its what I’ve wanted for a long time. But at the same time, whats the point in cruising in it etc when no one else really wants to. Its boring by yourself, and DD’ing the thing like i have been is just stupid because thats adding a ton of non-sense miles to the vehicle.

I think the scene around here sucks lately. I really dont care to throw a ton of money into the vette, as ive done with my previous two projects, just to make it faster. Im really leaning towards selling both vehicles and going for a nice diesel, and maybe in about two years, schools done and i should be settled into my career, ill pick up a nice c6

:+1 part of the reason i want to do this is because C5 Z’s are selling quick and selling high on Corvette Forum right now.

I say sell the truck. Pay off that credit card and the rest put on the vette with the money from the truck. Buy a used pickup for a grand or two to daily drive. Once that vette is paid off you will have no reason to want to sell it. That’s my whole deal. As of right now I have zero debt and love it. Pretty stress free. Gonna wait to buy my LS3 C6 til I get a good job after school. No sense in having a big dick payment on a car I will want to mod.

C6’s will be really cheap in a couple years, probably low 20s for CLEAN examples.

Hell yeH! Just in time for me being in the market for one.

Thought you were import boi

I hear ya Stallmer, thats not a bad idea, but the whole thing with that is my truck is wicked reliable, and its nice as it is, why get rid of it to still have the vette payment.
It doesnt cost me anything but insurance to have the truck. I can make $1500 to pay off the credit card. That was just an incentive to getting rid of both.

Nah dood, I like everything. I will always own the civic, time for a real car soon.

Edit: Pauly, how much for the pickup? Lol

Sounds like you want out of the Z06.

+1

i would too. :rofl :rofl :rofl

Easy stang owner.

diesel all the way! i love my truck! dont think id sell it unless i was making good money on it! great mileage, power, and reliability. once i get my schooling done and a house then the car will come but until then doesnt really make sense to have one…

Trust me, when you have a house, priorities get shifted around a bit.

Also, don’t be one of those people that count on making $100K out of school. Keep your bills low and credit score high. That’s how I made it this far and still above water.

hes mad i clowned him from a dig a few weeks ago. :hug

that is key!!!

that and i think Pauly is finally realizing that the only ass he gets from owning a corvette is the ass smell from Seans Breath. haha again :hug u both.

sell both and get a duramax,since you plow in the winter itll be easier with that also, and just save for a c6 zo6 in a few years

don’t get stacks if you get a truck! plz