Need Some Advice

Get stacks if ya get a truck plz

+1. I’ll trade ya my dually for the Vette? J/K?

stacks or stack doesnt matter both will look sick… im piecing together a single 8" setup now…

Sell truck, buy reliable/cheap DD, profit.

How much for the Z?

Well i appreciate everyone’s comments. I still cant decide. Like I said, I feel like i just have a bad taste in my mouth currently, it may pass.

I had two separate offers on the Vette today after having it for sale for only 8 hours. Both were a bit low. Im looking for around $9000 out of the truck and around $18000 out of the vette.

I had one offer of 16500 and another of 17000. Both were serious buyers with cash in hand (they claim). However i didnt pull the trigger.

And TDI - Stacks all the way buddy sorry! :lol

only way to go!!! i shoouldve went that route to begin with!

I thought a Vette was something youve always wanted so Im surprised youre thinking of ditching it after less than a year.

he’s finally realizing no matter which Chevy he tries on, he aint gonna beat the Mustang)

Little buzzed/drunk posting from Wayne?!

mine or yours?

Touché.

PJB is tha MAN

LOL Wayne

Ditch both and pickup a Duramax.

even tho the car seen isnt great this year its still not horrible. plus summer isnt even here yet, and take my word…and adams or seans, assoon as you sell and every1 gets their cars going how they like, and you dont have yours,ull hate yoursef!

Richie, when will yours be “going how you like”?

well the ws.6 not for a looong time, and the ss i hope by 4th of july

also the reason ppl arent enjoying the carfag season is because most ppl arent even going out with thier cars or going out period. if we all would go like we used to, cars or not it usually is a good time. we all bitch about how it sucks and complain about retards so why dont we all do somthing about it? we can all meet else where with “just us” since most ppl only like dealing with our friends and crusie park eat, what ever. me nick wheeler plaf petur a kid mike and delushbag were out till 330 sat night and it was DEAD and we had fun,so just come out paulie! ppl who leave early usually miss out on the carfag fun

Big +1 to this. Noone out this year. I went on a cruise last Monday night and had a blast. Was the first time I had some actual carfag fun this year.

Lol @ carfag. That’s what my gf and her parents call me.