Need Some Advice

yea we went to mcdonalds sat, it was so deadtheir were prob 10 cars, then we went to scotia and bs’d for a while but on the way their saw nick n pete out on 890, we did a few roll races on the was to scotia and on the way bak to mcdonalds, WE all gotta do somthn different and not just sit waiting for a race, no1s guna race on washiongton ave any more, we need2 pic a place to meet hang out go for cruise, highway runs/digs some where and stop by mcdonalds then goto scotia up north or what ever so we can all have fun enjoy and USE our cars

Should do the loop up RT9!!!

lolol classic loop

Loop is FTW fun.

Loop is FTW for realz

Only read the first post, so dunno if this was asked already but: do you need to keep the truck for anything? I know you used it to plow in the past, will you still be plowing with it in the future? It is used as a tow vehicle with an regularity? If not, sell the truck and get an econo-box. A Fit, new Fiesta, Versa, etc. Spend as much as you can w/o spending more than what the truck sold for. That way you’ll be no worse off now, you’ll save money on gas, you won’t want to mod it (much), and it’ll last for a long time.

In doing that I think you’ll be in the best position in the future to do what you want. You won’t be stuck without a DD, and you’ll be saving money on gas.

Yeah i should have cleared this up, I DO need a truck, for quite a few reasons other than plowing. So to save on fuel etc would be awesome, thats one reason why a diesel was in my future, Fuel mileage and reliability etc.

Like i said earlier my truck has been 100% reliable and while fuel mileage may suck its a good truck. So im stuck, Idk what to do

Richie - You make a god damn good point! That def makes alot of sense and what you guys did the other night is exactly what i enjoy doing, i just happened to be in sacandauga getting hammered instead this weekend lol.

LOL at carfag, if i had a dime for everytime i was called that or referred to my activities as “carfagging” I’d have a c6Z AND a new GMC Diesel LOL

We do need to do the rt9 loop more

christ the rt 9 run is right by my shop , the one i rent not where i work .just sayin its a safety zone lolol

Not all about the speedz!! It’s about the CRUISE.

I heard you wanted to buy my cobra. Comes with a shit ton of parts.

sorry wayne. lookin for a diesel and nothing else. LOL

otherwise ill just stay where im at.

Anyone know of anyone selling one?

Hit up craigslist and low ball fuckers

the diesel market is sooooo rediculous right now its not even funny…

25g’s for a truck with 150k some places are looking for…

ik freakls7 got his for a crazy deal!

Ive found a couple with under 70kmi for 25grand or less. But you’re right diesel market is insane.

Yea thats way to much to be paying for a used truck with higher miles. I know they run for ever but the suspension and every thing else is going to be beat

This whole thead is really just about Mr. zee oh sex being scared to run DUKE LA DUKE

Yeah, around 75-90k my brother’s Ram started needing alot of work.

Nothing wrong with the motor or tranny at all but suspension and steering shit went bad.

LMFAO :rofl :rofl iive been trying for weeks.