need some help..need help continuous beep in lexus LS460l

i have no idea what this is.its loud ,steady, and annoying.came on at an intersection and now will not go off while the car is on.at all…can anyone help me

Q;Is it like when you put the car in D or N and open the door?
no all the time…park,drive,reverse, its always on…everything in the car works except the radio…the navi still works just wont speak…the beeping seems to be coming from the speakers and just cancels out anything else.i cant turn it down…the cd player will stil lplay cds even just wont come through the speakers

Q;do you fasten your seat belts when you drive? any indicators activated on the dash that you maybe havent noticed? I had a similar situtation in a GS I owned, turned out to be a low battery in the remote. Hopefully its something simple. It may also be worth a shot to pull out the manual and see if it speaks to this situation and under what conditions it exists.

seems to be almost like an alarm of some sort but i have no idea.i tried deleting the schedualed maintenance but that didnt do anything.i was thinking about disconnecting the battery but its all pack up in the bay it doesnt look exactly easy to get to

those are just how far i got explaining on other forums

could be quite a few different things. If it’s the ignition being broke it will ding as if the key has been left in, you can try some graphite lube in there. If it’s a door switch it will also ding like the key has been left in the ignition and if this is the case it’s the driver’s door switch since it’s dinging. Could be that the headlights are being left on (sure you would have noticed this but stranger things have happened. An easy way to check it is pull 1 fuse at a time until the dinging stops then see what that fuse controls and this can narrow down which system is at fault.

I searched around and found hints that there is a TSB about this, claiming a bad junction box to the left of the driver’s seat under the dash (fuse area?) is the culprit.

What year is this car?

its a company car i think its an 09 no its when the car is on it doesn’t ding when the key is off also its the push button ignition theres no key.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

i think iv found the problem.think i blew the audio amp.i can dissconnect it till the part comes in to stop the beeping