Need some help... soon

So what do you do when you don’t have door handles and the key fab to open your door is inside the car?

Windows are up, battery is in the trunk but can’t get in the trunk.

Am I SOL?? Don’t really want to call AAA

break the window!

hell if u have glass coverage, i would

lol fing lol…sry i had to…so you never put in like a tuff guy wire pull or hidden pop somewhere…you will now…and you only have 1 FOB

calling AAA might f something… do you have a pull thing of the trunk…if you got in there would it help

I just use the force to press the key fob’s unlock button, through the window…

Seriously though, try to push down a window and get a coat hanger, or call AAA.

Not many option here…

depending on the car you can poop a rubber out of the fire wall and go fishin

How is he going to open the hood?

The hood is unlocked actually. Well I was actually working on the hidden pop when this happened. I have another fob but it isnt programmed.

This is violator’s old car so it was a work in progress. I was working on it and then of course this shit.

you can get under most cars and open a hood …really depends on the car

i know on my civic i have a rubber filler that is like 2x5 and can fit my wifes hand

what kind of car?

^^^

2000 Mustang GT

well you could go buy a slim jim …b/c im sure it will happen more then this time

http://www.taplock.com :slight_smile: sry I had to…

2000 mustang, you should be able to work a coat hanger or something into the drivers or passenger window molding.

yea i had 2 88 5.0 and the Dr. coat hanger works good

Ha ha very funny lol

Ya im going to give the coat hanger a try and see how it goes.

metal coat hangers are an endangered species…

get a rubber triangle piece and shove it into the door, then slide a blood pressure pump into the door, give it a few pumps, then go fishin’ with Dr. Coat Hanger

lol. Why didn’t you PM me?

he has door poppers how wound a slim jim help

Slim-jims don’t work on just about any car newer than 1990. I don’t think tow-truck drivers even carry them anymore. You need an air-bladder and a coat hanger.

Air-bladder = best investment EVAR

Get some wedges to get the door open enough to slide a coat hanger or another piece of metal in there to hit the unlock button.

very few cars list the slim jim for use in my snap on kit. i can pop a lock on just about everything though