Need some help

These fuckers are talking shit on our steelers saying stuff like we dont deserve to be in the superbowl. The homo Im dealing with are patriot fans and damn there pissed were in and there not. So please if ur a ls1tech member psot something in this thread to fuck with these damn Patriot fans. Last year they fucked with us steeler fans for months talking all kinds of mad shit well its a new year and its our turn to bash these little bitches. If ur not a member join up and make sure u say I sent ya my screen name on tech is orangess. Show ur steeler pride :boink

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4132780#post4132780

f them asshats from NE…10 years ago they coulndt get anybody to watch one of there crappy ass games

I know I have been busting there balls since the pats lost to the bronco and damn there acting like 2 year olds. Its funny because there so bitter and there making up excuse after excuse. They like to talk about there 3 super bowls but when I say about our 4 there like that was how long ago. well were in and there not so fuck it there mine. :mad:

fi posted

:bowrofl: no wonder stockls1 is pissed…hes from NY therefore he likes one of two shity football teams, the jets and the giants. Hes pissed because the jets didnt get anywhere and the giants…we’ll they lost the first game of the playoffs (wonder if plex is kicking himself in the ass right now?). hes a fucking dick. "i want to talk serious football :blah: " but then he goes onto say that ben is a joke…wow i didnt know one of the top QB’s in the nfl could be a joke. We should give his team maddox…fucking dick sucker. :madfawk:

:finger: geez yea a New Yorker …hmmm yea Eli Manning looked fuckin awesome in their playoff drubbing …all those dudes can eat a dick :finger:

hes pissed cuz eli was a bust and a waste of time…he got his hopes up and then ben pissed and shit all over them.

i was going to post in there but the thread was closed

allready closed before I got to it :steelers:

i would have loved to have posted in there…i might pm him just to tell him what a tard he is.

:doh: idiots

Ask them what time the Patriots play on Feb 5th, I’d like to watch.

:bigok:

didnt you hear??? the whole team is gathering at bradys house around 6 or so for “their” super bowl…madden style.

no the offensive line and brady are making another commercial where Brady is the pivot man in a circle jerk …

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/Retarded.jpg

:greddy:whos arguing?

lol…funny but wrong

I did, actually I made like 5 thread saying that and all of them got deleted :hitit: Im going to lay low for a couple of days but Ill start shit again towards the end of the week.