Need some help

what ever floats your boat

plus rep. Saikou-michi cans are awesome.

Memo to myself: Do not buy a modded Subaru for a daily driver.

fixed

That’s why mines still stock. :thumbup

Come over and help me put the red pipe back on i got the oil line on and it looks mint.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1964383 Found this may be able to tell him 100 for it.

If you can get him down to 100, go for it. Do they have any internal baffling? If not, just throw some steel wool in each one.

Ehhhh does the can recirulate? If so wouldn’t you be worried about the steel wool coming apart after time and then mixing with your oil :wow

from the pictures it looks like it just catches the oil and you have to manually drain the cans

I had a greddy can in my WRX. There was nothing in it to catch oil. After 5k miles I emptied it and found barely any oil. I then tore up some brillo and put it in the can. This gave the oil something to collect on. After 2k miles I looked in the can and there was a normal amount of oil and the brillo looked the same as before.

yeah i used brillo in mine as well, either some coarse steel wool, or a scotch-brite pad, either one works

man o man so much wrong info in this thread man .

1 -i blew travs car up lololol
2- i did the clutch in it
3- comp tests are a pig in these cars
4- stallmers wifeeee is hot as hell
5- krammers mom loves my nutzzzz
6- dom if the p.c.v is clogged chances are the oil in that car is nasty as hell
9- do oil change a.s.a.p with a good dino oil
10- reapeat a few times
11- i hate screwdrivers from now on

i just picked up a set of these phillips and straight slot. wanna check them out sometime?

Good set, I have the same one. I use them to stab/threaten people

thats what this one is for

http://www.professionalequipment.com/product_images/96842_craftsman-phillips-screwdriver.jpg

Ok so i got the car running today anddrove itaround the block the car only made like 2 lbs of boost and thats at full throtle. Now i dont know what the problem could be.

Ditch this car while you’re ahead and get something more practical as your daily that won’t break down every week.

Yea but first i have to get it to boost when someone drives it lol

boost leak?