Need some help

hey dom do you know if you have upgraded motor mounts??
the stock mounts are only rated to handle around 300 crank hp/ 300 crank torque. so that could be something to look into

paul i said several times that i had no problems with synapse. i know the cams were warrantied, and i knew the wrist pin issue as well. i remember all of that very well. i however was unaware the RAW motor shit the bed. i apologise if you took it as anything other than facts being posted. ill say it again i have ZERO problems with synapse. i just think adam would be the man I would go to for subaru work. nothing personal man.

this is the first ive ever heard of this. ive personally seen 5-6-700hp sti’s running stock mounts without problems.

well my source of this information is

scroll to where it says “So great, now you have 400whp.
Lets look at what the hidden costs are.”

Who cares where you take your imaginary STI.

Quit while you’re ahead because that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. :rofl
You really need to stop listening to everything on nazicock or you’ll end up spending $580 on a bling-a-ling dual catch can setup like you were telling Dom to do. :retardclap

my old turd went 7.757 @ 94.01 in the 1/8th

oh and ya need to cool it a bit, ok maybe ALOT. the saying die in a fire bit. not happening man. i thoroughly enjoy banning you and i wont hesitate to do it again if you spout off another ringer like that.

so who am i supposed to listen to then??? definitely not going to be you.

and why would he need to pay $580 for an air/oil separator when its $290?

make one out of a mt dew bottle… free from the trash can.

well you obviously listened to them and look how nice your car runs, slower than stock!!

Ok listen I don’t need motor mounts that’s not my problem lol. The catch can setup that chuck sent me will work great and its cheap. I’m at shako right now and they are making me a oil feed line then I will be able to start the motor up again and see how she runs. I cleaned the pvc. Valve yesterday it was cloged with a lot of shit so maybe that helped to well see. And my typeing sucks on my phone hahaha

it was only a suggestion. relax

Yeah definitely don’t listen to me. I’ve only had two turbo subaru’s in the last 3 years.

The sti ej257 needs two cans due to the way the pcv system is designed.
Dual catch can setup = 2 catchcans :retardclap
290 + 290 = $580

I would rather pay 130 for 2 well engineered cans than 290 for one of the ricer ixizblingbox’s.

are you serious… that air/oil separator has two inlets for both portions of the pcv system. and i personally know of three people all who have sti’s that are running ONE not two. so i still dont get what you are talking about needing two…:crazy

I was under the impression it only had 2 inlets. Does this change my view on the product? Fuck no! Who wants to pay $290 for a catch can? :rofl

tards on unysoc do want to pay 290

Obviously. I guess it looks “cool.”

well ming’s site is listing it as $290, but i found a site that listed it for $275. oh well

my catchcan was 40$. it was very effective.

some MFactory joint.

Well it’s just my opinion, but I would rather pay $130 for this

than $290 for this