Need some help

yo stallmers lady is niiiiice

Ban Tine I smell it

for sure, super cute, and like the nicest girl ever!!

mrs. stallmer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mrs. krotch

Pics or ban. Cmon guys, you know the rules!

type “rachel stallmer” on fb and she’ll pop up

apples to oranges… rwd v8 vs awd 4cyl. i know where u were going with the weight comment… what was ur 1/8th though…

1/8= 7.896
mph= 89.82
for the STi

didnt threaten anyone. :wink: might be walking a fine line but i didnt cross it bud… however… im ~200 miles away from the 518.

i don’t deal with 1/8th mile times cuz that shits for girls. I’ve never even looked on the slip. ET was 12.3 though with a 1.7x 60.

Ok every one needs to relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx car started fine yesterday and pete and rubbin
said they did not see any smoke which im telling you right now the car was sitting there for two days and would of smoked becuase it use to the min i shut the car off and turned it back on . But about the over heating problem that hapepend when the car was at a red light it would start to get out so the next day i did a coolant flush and it has never overheated yet and the coolant looked fine.

could have been just an air bubble in cooling system bro. these cars are a fucking CUNT to bleed. did you recently have the cooling system open before the flush? Glad to see it’s not smoking! I take it you replaced that oil line already then?

Im about to go out side now and take the oil feed line off the car and get a new one then re start it see if it smokes.

sounds like the cobra and the sti woulda been good races man. 12.3 with a 1.7x 60 here too. ill find something new to come back n play with soon… prolly rdy for next summer. going to save $ for a house so we can get out of the apt we’re in.

OP. glad it sounds like you solved your issue. hope it stays that way.

Not trying to start a fight here, but last time I checked Jay and all of us are still friends. There is no bad blood or hate and up until he moved down south we still did work on the car from time to time.

oh yeah, and after the cams broke which was not at 1k its was like 5k, the headgasket blew after that…only damage was a bent wrist pin. Then the new ron@axis/raw motor blew up last year. Please get your story straight it sounds like you are trying to create drama.

You are a fucking herb.

stallmers chick is nice, hot and a great girl but…she hates me because im always talking dirty to matt when she is around. haha :thumbup

:rofl

but anyways…i wouldnt just shrug this off and let it go unchecked. u know the backround of the cars, i told u not to go to Jr. so 2 + 2 = ???

check it out b4 u go letting joey rip on her again

And all 4 were replaced under warranty by cosworth with no questions asked…you really don’t seem to know much in this situation at all. You should never have brought this up.