Need some help

:rofl:thumbup glad you think you know. i had my motor installed and a clutch done elsewhere and had adam go through it after there was oiling issues… otherwise all parts installed on that car was done by me. all fluid changes done by me.
the cars OEM motor popped from #1 a shitty tune, and was contributed to by previous oiling defficiency damage and the fact that car really didnt like 160+mph @ 7k in 6th for extended periods of time…i cant even begin to imagine EGT’s lol. the 2nd built motor never popped. matter of fact its still running and being used in a dune buggy in virginia. (motor was sold to a friends brother on the cheap) having a power steering line rupture can happen to any one of you (and i DO hope it happens to you stallmer) just so you can see how it feels to watch thousands upon thousands of dollars burn up in front of your eyes. not to mention leaving you “stranded” an hour from home. i wont buy another subaru because of the shitty design. i didnt know the car even was supposed to have heatshielding there until adam said something about it post fire. the car never had any from the day i picked it up. thats all water under the bridge though… 2 yrs ago now… i have PLENTY of knowledge about OP’s car and its his choice should he decide to take it or not. noone’s holding a gun to his head.

Jokes on you stallmer doesnt have power steering

you are clueless. :haha ONLY went 113… on 93oct and a smaller turbo than a 3076r…in a 3800lb car (full weight with fluid and driver)… :Idiots sometimes idiocy presents itself in many ways… your ignorance astounds me…

well that sucks even more. who the FUCK wants a car w/o it.

Im glad you think you know too…Synapse never built Jays05s motor, it was built by another shop and synapse simply installed it. Oh and to wish that another members car ruptures a line and lights on fire, you seriosuly need to watch your mouth.

haha the excuses will never end, you dont even have the car anymore and they are still coming :rofl:rofl

THAT is where you’re wrong. i know for a FACT they built it and it snapped a camshaft within 1k miles… got new cam and motor popped… he took motor and sent it to raw performance to have it built (properly) was sent back to synapse and they re-installed it. paul at synapse can confirm this.

and by all means die in a fire yourself. or at least pop that nice shiny block under ur precious civics hood. im sure itll grenade at some point soon.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/d1785386.png

how is that an excuse? its a fact. :crazy:wtf are you dense?

A 3800lb sti? BULL SHIT

ahahah synapse musta cut those cams from scratch because its their fault that it broke :rofl:rofl

Die in a fire, you really need to shut your fucking mouth, do i think your and idiot and a waste of life, YES but i would never wish that you would die in a fire. You seriously a piece of shit

i did the math in his video thread… car DRY weight was 3382 for 2004. (add 9 gallons of fuel @ ~8lbs/gal= ~72lbs), full set of golf clubs/bag in trunk ~55lbs, (driver ~175lbs) and full stereo in car with sub/box/amp/speakers/deck/wiring (~125lbs) = ~3800lbs full weight that day.

hahaha didnt even notice that

i guess im just a bit more fuckin crazy/morbid than you then because i can wish death upon many people. (damn i hope it comes true on several) if i got that extra lil nudge some day i just might be able to make those wishes come true. heh.

uhh the cams in his motor were cosworth cams (~2k$/set= 4 cams)

i went 114 in full weight 4100lb (with driver) VERT rwd only on 8psi. how much boost were you running again? just curious in case i missed something :slight_smile:

on gauge it showed ~23psi peak… datalogged it was ~21.5 my guess is somewhere in between with it dropping to ~19psi by redline.

fukkin AWD sux for trap… had a nice 60’ tho :rofl

off topic but wayne what was ur 1/8th et/mph

Ok ban time

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl right over your head apparently… :poke:poke:poke:poke

cosigned.

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=17630

literally :lol