Need Your Guys Opinion...

alright so here’s my situation. I currently have two vehicles, a 2006 cts with 90k miles, and a 2002 wrx with 140k. I love both cars but unfortunately cannot keep em both. I don’t know what to keep and what to get rid of so what I’m trying to do is get some suggestions on what you guys would keep and why.

here’s the downfall of the two cars,
wrx: needs clutch (can do myself)
cts: needs 2 evap sensors, car does have a lien on it still for another 3 years

ditch the subaru. do the clutch, then sell, do evap sensors on caddy.

Sell both or get rid of the cts and have no monthly payments.

Keep scooby , sell caddy . Those r elec nightmares when they age man .

Sell both. Get something reliable. CTS are electrical problems waiting to happen, wrx tranny is made of glass.

Keep the WRX, it owes you nothing and Winter is coming. Ditch the Caddy. Save some $$$ and buy something you would really like next year

This. Slipping clutch on a WRX? Forced to play nice with potentially fragile tranny. Win-win.

At the same time- winter driving just isn’t as much fun with a near-dead clutch. :frowning:

Keep the pooparu.

Ditch the caddy, Subaru will hold it’s value longer anyway.

get rid of the caddy as previously stated those things can become a nightmare.

i was thinking of getting rid of the caddy as well, trying to get my own place and getting rid of a car payment would def be a plus.

Did not know anything about all these problems but glad you guys brought it up, i looked it up and looks like i got myself into a nightmare. Now its just a matter if I can sell my cts for what i owe on it.

Ditch caddy with payments… Subaru will be more reliable and have more worth in the long run, or at least easier/cheaper to obtain parts for.