Neighborhood watch leader shoots FL teen

Sadly I don’t think we are anywhere near the end of this. Obama and the NAACP have already talked about forcing federal civil rights charges / suits against Zimmerman. The are hell bent on making an example of him regardless of the truth.

N------ Are Always Causing Problems

Why the fuck would our president be saying a damn thing about this… Not joking with all the shit going on this shouldn’t even be a thought

You need to widen your quote sources to more than “member of shift518.com” that’s why :rofl

Who wants to post official statement?

I’m seeing if I can find the civil rights statement, but here is what he has said regarding the trial…
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/14/19467556-obama-honor-trayvon-martin-by-battling-gun-violence

Sorry, he has not yet commented on calling for a civil rights case, but he has gotten involved in the case and the department of justice has hinted that it will pursue.

At shop working Vlad sorry haven’t had time for up to date quotes… Anyway this is supposed to be a serious forum not for fucking around. Mods get on the false quotes here THIS IS BULLSHIT

id buy him a drink. possibly dinner.

why anyone argues with vlad is beyond dumb…

:rofl :rofl

Zimmerman for President.

If Martin had a gun, this would have never went to trial…

Thousands of people in Times Square in NYC protesting the verdict right now.

Well its not like they have to go to work or anything

Just heard on the news there is going to be a rally in Albany today for the dead N*****

somebody should roll thru blasting Johnny Rebel. I’m up north so it cant be me

I’m going to wear my “bullet proof” hoodie today.

vlads gonna be there protesting… with motorcycle boots on.

Probably explains why two rocks were thrown at my car tonight while I was sitting at the stop light on State Street.

Alright I stopped reading because I’m busy at work but I had to comment

Vlad are you serious with the 17 year old shit? Have you seen some of these fucking kids?

I’ma big guy… I can generally handle my own but fuck dude I would not want to be on the wrong side of some of these fucking brick house hormonally advanced genetic experiments with daddy issues we call kids.

I see these kids EVERY DAY, I’ve seen them fight… They are ruthless

the ones in gangs? Dude some of these kids start killing people at before there even 13…

What motivation did he have? He did not have to have any… People and even little kid thugs have killed for less.

That being said I’m not making this argument specifically to this case, but saying a 17 year old isnt capeable or has no motivation? Cmon dude…

Even still heat of the moment beating zimmerman, its easy to go overboard… people have killed others by accident all the time because they got to carried away.