Neighborhood watch leader shoots FL teen

For those of us not following the case, what was the reason that the teen blind sidedly jumped and decided to murder by hand an armed guard bigger than him he’s never met before?

If you are not following the case and don’t know the facts why are you commenting here.

A man can ask a question?

You followed it, you know everything, feel free to explain it.

First of all, Zimmerman was smaller than Trayvon. Second of all, according to the trial evidence, Zim was following Trayvon maintaining sight contact with him while on the phone with the dispatcher. The dispatcher said “We don’t need you to do that” which by the way means nothing. That it merely a standard line that the dispatcher must give in order to protect the state from wrongful death lawsuits… but Zim said ok and changed course to check the street signs to give an accurate last location. On his trip back to his truck, Trayvon confronted him and then proceeded to punch him in the face, breaking his nose.

If you want the facts of the case, watch the first 1/2 of the video I posted. It gives an accurate account of the night based off the evidence (not the media assumption).

Ok.

What did they find out was the Trayvons murder motive?

Thug life? He was pissed about someone following him? Hell maybe he thought Zimmerman witnessed him commit a crime and didn’t want a witness??? We’ll never know. But regardless, there was good reason for Zim to fear for his life… no matter what was going through Trayvon’s head.

Maybe we would know more had the prosecution not withheld the texts and pictures from Trayvon’s phone from the defense or had the judge allowed them to be entered as evidence. The IT worker who came forward about the evidence being withheld was terminated… that should tell you something right there. The prosecution had something that they didn’t want anyone knowing about…

So there was no motive found? How did they make the case that Trayvon was going to kill Zimmerman if there is no motive for murder?

And without even looking at the case I can guarantee you that both sides had stuff they ddin’t want anyone knowing about…Kinda how the whole thing works and why lawyers get paid $$$

There is no way of knowing what his motive was. But it was decided by the jury that there was enough reason for Zim to fear for his life to make shooting Trayvon justified. None of us will ever truly know what either person was thinking but I personally believe that Zim’s reaction (or lack there of) during the reading of the verdict speaks to his thoughts. He knew in his heart that he was innocent so hearing the judge read the verdict just proved it. Where-as had he known he did something wrong, I think he would have been over excited by the reading of the verdict because he would be getting away with it. That’s just my personal feelings… nobody will ever truly know but him… and he’ll have to live with it the rest of his life.

I understand how the courtroom works, but the blatant disregard for proper practice in this case was just overwhelming. Between the judge interrogating Zim about his choice not to testify, to the countless times the defense had to fight with the prosecution to get anything, to the decision to add additional charges 3/4 through the trial because the prosecution obviously weren’t confident in their own case. This trial was a complete joke.

You have any idea the amount of coaching that Zimmerman received to make sure he had a poker face during the verdict? His reaction is "proof’ that he’s innocent? His father is a retired judge for christ sake.

As far as we will never know the truth, I’ll just wait for the Science Fiction version

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b9/If_I_Did_It.jpg/220px-If_I_Did_It.jpg

vlad are you serious? i’ve seen 17-21 year olds take on 4 cops. To say a 17 year old couldnt kill someone with their hands is completely asinine.

I dont know shit about this case but clearly the jury knew more than all of us combined and found that Z was in the right. He made the call that he made. You can argue just to argue but its pointless. some dumb thug got shot. who cares? I sure as fuck dont. dumb thugs get shot every fucking day and no one says a word. why the fuck is this guy any different?

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/995397_563419390371420_1058776899_n.png

:rofl

That shit was funny as hell. Zim’s attorneys have become the new Johnnie Cochran

It is asinine, and you’re the only here claiming that a 17 year old “couldn’t kill someone with their bare hands”, so stop doing it.

Because this guy was allegedly minding his own business and walking back to his inlaws house when he got bothered by a renta cop with history of violence and gets shot.

Thats where people start to feel uneasy.

According to the reports Trayvon was never bothered by Zimmerman directly. Zimmerman was following him from a distance. He could have just kept on his way or even confronted Zimmerman verbally. Nothing was done illegally until the physical contact was made. If I happen to see someone following me, does that give me the right to walk up to them and punch them in the face? How did Trayvon know Zimmerman didn’t live near him and just happened to be walking in the same direction? He had no right or reason to punch Zimmerman in the face… no matter how you look at it.

And where was this “history of violence”??? He was arrested for domestic violence but that was dropped… so it obviously either wasn’t true or wasn’t significant enough to stand up in court; and a charge of resisting arrest that was reduced… which again must not have been severe enough to bring to court. So where is this history of violence?

Ill tell ya a quick story , one that helped me land the sentance I did when I was 16 Vlad . I was obv a drug fueled teen woke up with my breakfast on a mirror and didn’t care . I was paranoid , I was getting followed one early morn he got to close to me and I laid the guy out laid him out badly and the only reason I stopped was cause I got stopped . The guy was a kids father I hung out with and he was he’ll bent that I was the reason the kid was a loser . I didn’t know it at the time till the cops knocked on my dads door ya know how old he was ? 37 and a 16 yr old laid him out . I may have killed him if I didn’t get pulled off of him and maybe he could have shot me if he had one on him . Moral of the story ? Things happen and when your paranoid and start swinging I black out and don’t know what’s happening !!! It happens all the time just cause the media don’t hash over it as they did with this case don’t meenit don’t happen

Dude looks like he could eat trayvon martin for dinner now and still have room
For arizona ice tea And skittles LOL

Anyone else suddenly want skittles and Arizona iced tea ? Ill buy ?

He’s put on a ton of weight since this all went down… stress I’m assuming… or the lack of being able to do anything in fear of being killed.

Glad the race issue and media influence didn’t get into the verdict. Had they both been white or black this wouldn’t have even been in the news.