Neon Driver Charged - You know him! With Pic

he already was on probation for street racing, fuck him

There are so many ways to look at this. It’s going to be a good case of who has the better professional liar at their side.

X…

My statement… it was only a matter of time…

A ACD IS NOT PROBATION A ACD DOES NOT HAVE A CHARGE

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=58549
http://www.wben.com/news/fullstory.php?newsid=10157

Little more info there.

Splitting hairs, but basically:

At the time of the crash, Mejak had a pending case already in Lancaster for a similar unalwful racing charge.That case was adjourned for good behavior, and district attorney Frank Clark’s office says that case will now be reopened and prosecuted.

I’m sure that didn’t help when they were deciding if they should really go after this kid. It certainly won’t help if they can get it in front of the jury.

HE IS ON NYSPEED. he is slowrock friends.

haha lol

Are you saying “He is slowrock’s friend”, or, “my friends, his name is slowrock”?

Because I have a hard time believing the latter considering this post:
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=970322&postcount=89
So lets see, get charged with manslaughter for street racing, get bail, head over to nyspeed to setup next race? I have a pretty low opinion of the human race but I don’t think anyone is that dumb.

+1

if its him or a friend i would not be looking to do any street pulls any time soon…

i also think chagres are bs and he may get them droped

im kinda bothered about this here… thing that bothers me if you left a job you could have had cobra cov. (b/c it was offered i know this for a fact…and still could have been elected buy the family.)… so something like this will not destroy your family… or you could have picked up a plan threw anywhere and paid sub $500 a month to have cov… but we bought a new car and had the money for this …and also there is NF for traffic accidents like this. ok its my own lil rant but no one should go w/o health insurance and i dont think this should have be put in the paper

and this is all i will say about everything conected to this story…

He is a friend of slowrock I am sorry

i felt bad until i saw he’s been caught street racing before.

what’s so hard about not racing on the streets? seriously, especially if you’ve been caught before. it only took one time for me when i was 19 to know that i shouldn’t street race (thanks, layzie). once that happened, i never did it again.

kid is stupid, and now he’s going to have to pay the price. if i were this guys lawyer, i would call every h.s. in wny and set up appointments for him to give speeches about what he did and how it may effect him, and speak with the other kids parents about how they can save his life by asking for lesser charges. all depends what kind of people they are, me personally, throw the book at him. but maybe they have some compassion.

Harhigh may have been unfamiliar with the standard shift of his vehicle, which he had had for only a couple of days.

There is the problem right there… not the fucking neon driver…

Wait is this at least an SRT-4 or an old shitty neon?

well if he didnt know how to shift why the fuck was he racing at 120?

srt. i’m glad i saw this thread because i kinda forgot about this, but i was out on transit last sunday night in lancaster area, and had an srt rev at me and take off from a light. i was wondering if it could possibly be the same kid…

If he’s got a good legal staff he can beat it, if he’s going with a public defender, he’s done.

I can only fucking hope I get on the jury duty for this case.

Teh kid does not deserve these charges at all, and now because of some other kids stupidness his life is now ruined.

I’d much rather be dead than sit in jail for 10 year.

The article featured in your link stated:

“Serious felony charges are expected to be lodged within the next week against the driver”

I was following up with detailed charges since the thread was locked, so I started my own.

Not repots?

n/m

:angryhump: