Neon Driver Charged - You know him! With Pic

Yes, they were street racing, yes street racing led to the two people dying. I guess you could someone how see that you could charge him with manslaughter since the events that he took place in led to their deaths. but maybe not…

Whats so much different from this “race”, and someone just being out for a sunday drive, then the next thing they know they are charged with homicide, completely unaware squidly squidward tried catching up?

Anyone may be out driving a little faster than they should, they could attract attention of a wreckless driver. Now you are responsible for the wreckless drivers actions while he pursues you?

That surely would be a wonderful precedent to set. Now u can be held responsible for the actions of drivers around you. :hitit:

Dude, thats not funny

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/716pro/Fast.jpg

would the family be able to say they did not want to file criminal charges or no because it was brought up by the DA? Guessing no?

YES!

there are so many people that mow down motorcycles and don’t go to jail. They should, not this kid.

hell a cop pulled out of a country club party last year shitfaced, blew like a .14 or something, and killed a dude riding a motorcycle. Got off scott free

free chris !!!

i could go into criminal justice terms and court cases but it dont look to good for chris, but the kid was a nice kid once you got to know him, i work with him , worked on cars with him…just give him fines and all the tickets but i think prison time wont matter

get away with everything unless its something to do with the department

wow!! i played hockey with this kid for years back in the day. have not talked to him in a very long time tho. he was a nice kid back when i knew him. i dont agree with him going to jail for this at all, but i have a feeling they are going to try and make an example of him. so shitty. wrong place at the wrong time. in a few months i am sure there will be something else in the headlines that clark will try to bring the hammer down on. either way chris does not deserve to sit in a jail for this. best of luck to him.

i think this whole thing is bullshit he raced someone and thats it everyong here races or has raced and we arent all going to jail

IT IS STILL ILLEGAL

yes your right it is,then chrge him with tickets for the street racing, not life in prison for man slaughter

But his vehicle did cause him to swerve and die. Had he not been racing he would not have swerved and died.

was that blonde his lawyer?

Chris is an awesome guy.

This all sucks. To all you assholes that say he deserves this, I truly hope your family dies in a fire.

One word people Responsibility. The mustang driver is responsibly for his own actions and fucked up driving.

I challenge you to a shooting contest. One target, 5 shots each first 5 shots count. We pull our guns and I hit the target. You fumble your gun, shoot your girlfriend and kill your self. Should I be responsible?

Should all the cars on the track when dale earnhardt be charged with the same crimes? FUCK NO

This is what makes me hate our stupid fucked up society. I can understand why people go on shooting rampages.

All in all, how many people would be in for a benefit cruise/car show to help a fellow car guy out?

Is this kid with the srt4 still cruising around? I ask because i do remember the car, when i’d be in my camaro he’s be going the other way and ALWAYS make his bov go off which made me chuckle. Anywho i’m almost postive i saw him out the other day when i was on my bike with about 3 other guys in the srt4 cruising transit.

So awesome that he already was charged once with street racing, that he did it again and now 2 people are dead?

He does deserve this, and u might want to watch what u say about peoples family’s, your lumping my family in with that statement, personally i dont care what gets said about me on here, but do not ever talk shit about my family u fucktard

Well I geuss with some upgrades you can make an exception lol.

He deserves the traffic violations. We all dont think(some) he deserves the manslaughter and criminal neglegence. Here is a idea HE SHOULD STOP STREET RACING.I have a acd currently.Guess what? I know to stay the fuck out of trouble.This kid is throwing his life away to win a race.

The funny thing is 98% of the people on this forum have street raced at least once…this could have easily happened to anyone on here…

I have beat a lot of random cars from a light 0-65 on the street only to have them do a 100mph fly by…when we were coming up on traffic.