Never consider living here....

heh… no shit. I was thinking about moving in over there too… fuck that :tdown:

hope you get your $$$ back. With a lawyer though, I don’t see you having much of a problem.

back when I was at raintree, they fucked me pretty good. I’m a fairly clean person (aka, don’t live in my own filth) and when I moved out, I scrubbed the place from top to bottom… vaccumed it, cleaned the toilet and shower, ect so they didn’t have to do too much, and so they wouldn’t try giving me shit that it wasn’t “up to their standards” and hit me with a fee.

well, on the walkthrough, the lady OK’d it and I went on my way. A month or so later, I get a call from a collections agency saying that I owed them like 200.00 or something like that for leaving my apartment the way it was.

I called raintree and they pretty much told me “oh well… nothing we can do, already sold it to collections” and sure as shit, the collections agency wasn’t going to listen… so I was forced to pay extra $$$ for no reason or else they were going to fuck my credit up on me. I didn’t get a letter, a bill or even a phone call from raintree regarding the problem in question. Just a supprise phone call while I was at work. :rolljerk:

sorry for the rant… it pisses me off to no end when landlords pull shit like that