New BF3 Gameplay Video-includes jets

Recommend high def, but here it is embedded.

:excited

youtu.be/NDDfPxF3EFE

It tooks great but I am done with the BF series. Playing with a serious group of people was fun but it simply take too much energy and time.

http://www.ragemaker.net/images/Stupidity/seriouslyChan.png

U MAD? :rofl

If you thought spawn camping and TK’ing for vehicles was bad in BF2 you aint seen nothing yet. lol.

Game looks amazing and as good a reason as any to upgrade my PC.

That’s all you will get if you play pickup games or in random servers.

For sure. We need a Shift Clan.

Damn that looks like a complete Chaos and I love it.

Wasn’t a fan of previous ones however so I will have to give this a shot at someones house before buying it myself.

I’m sure JVG will be in the line to grab it release night.

JVG hated BC2, dunno if he played anything else in the BF series… He also sucked horsedick in BC2, so who knows.

JVG sucks at all FPS games, nothing new here :rofl

You buying it I presume?

I am a 360 - > PC convert for BF3 btw. :shifty

Very close to this.

Cossey needs to get his Skyline forum buddiezzz on board so we can actually play as a team.

Even though Cossey will always just spawn and run off and do his own thing and get off’ed. :haha

Built a new PC, can’t wait to see how it looks/runs.

Will be running on PC, no 360 for this game.

Im stuck between building a new PC or just getting it for PS3. I know it will be better on PC but i cant really justify building a new one that I will play one game on.

will def be getting this. looks intense

Werd, my Skyline buddiezz are nuts with the game. Not only having one squad full, but literally having 10 out of 12 players on one team be us.

And hey, you run off like JVG as well.
You- “Hey lets hold C”
Me- “Ok”
You- “Ok, I just got to B, lots of action here”

XB360 for me.

Yeah I got plenty of other expenses instead of trying to keep up with computers for gaming. That’s the reason that I’ve even switched to platform. Didn’t have the time or money to keep up with improvements.

Only game I play on PC is SC2.

The Fall im grabbing forza 4, this and MW3

It is just about impossible to keep up with PC gaming with a new socket coming out seemingly every year, bigger and better graphics cards hitting the market all the time etc.

My machine will play this game half way decent so I’ll build a new machine gradually.

I can’t wait till October!