New Daily. Goodbye Audi, hello GLI

I’m on midnights right now but I’m going to days for the next 2 weeks & then I have to bid on a set job. Just bouncing all over for now. I wouldn’t mind getting over there unloading the cars.

I see, 3rd shift must suck ass lol. When did you start?

Yeah 3rd shift is a bit rough especially going from 1st to 3rd back to 1st. I started back in November.

Just had an exhaust thrown in. My buddy Joe Budka who owns B&H Auto fabbed me a 2.5 inch exhaust from the Tectonic’s downpipe back to a Magnaflow muffler with a nice tip on it. Car is now on the road as well. Next up, fmic & tune.

Hiding from the snow with my dad’s BMW 1200 LT

NINETEENS!?

Thought I told you that’s what I put on it? Haha

looking good

Thanks man

How come I don’t see either one of you EVER on 396? CSX Selkirk is in my back yard.

^^I usually take 9W to Creble Rd. I’ve seen you a few times on my way home, I think I’ve beeped a couple times or flashed my lights haha

Joe Budka from saratoga/ballston spa used to race sportsmans at Albany Saratoga???

Oh okay.

What you driving again these days?

Also…did they reopen that bridge that crosses over the car lots? I know they took it down a while ago or something like that.

No that bridge will never be put back in service. You can literally throw a rock at it and watch it crumble!

I usually drive my blue MK4 TDI Jetta.

As for that bridge, as Rubino said, that thing is so unsafe haha. Will probably never be open again.

:lol

Yes sir, that would be him.

I was talking to my Union rep over at the shop about the Bridge. Railroad owns it & it’ll cost them too much $$$$$$ to fix it & too much to take it down. So it’s gonna sit until it falls apart. Hey, gives the rail fans a place to hang out.

Small world. Is/was friends with my cousin Chris and dated my cousin Jen.

Cleaned the dub up today, sitting pretty. In the mail are an r8 oil cap & a complete led interior light kit. Other than that, nothing new.

Was behind you the other morning on Creble Rd. Stuck behind that shitty Army truck lol. I was in my TDI on C5 Vette wheels.