New Driving Laws for Our Shit Hole Province

I will probably be back in April for a few weeks and if work goes good hopefully in the summer permanently! I need to make the Next Niagara meet I missed the last two. When I get back I will probably set up another meet and Cruise like I use to back in the day. You know meet at Square One, dinner at Zet’s, cruise T.O. hang in Woodbirdge then hit area240 for some fun followed by a few drinks at a bar. Just like the good old days!

Oh and by the way, it;s not great how time has passed by! It passes by faster and faster the older you get, it’s like you turn 16 you get your license to drive, you gratuate high school, you gratuate college/univ. you get a job, you take a moment to blink, you open your eyes and now your in your 30’s all of the sudden! You then get married pop a few kids you blink again, you open your eyes and all of the sudden your a senior citizen and then you die WTF?

I know when your young you want time to go by fast, well DON’T! Those are your best years my friend, enjoy them to the fullest, believe me!