New Driving Laws for Our Shit Hole Province

[QUOTE=Cal-SoY;354682]Did you read the comments? I’d say the split is about 50/50 on passing and rejecting the bill. There is also a woman who says she doesnt let her kids play music in the car and if they do, she will take away the car for a year. /QUOTE]

fuck it. if it passes, im selling both my cars and buying that raven edition r6. i can only have one passenger with that anyway, and if im speeding theres not chance in hell theyll catch me.

GG POLICE!

Honestly…

If it passes, this will be nothing but a huge mess. All we’re going to get are police chasses, and unsafe measures.

What if that driver is on his last strike?

then we will have more interesting tv to watch, cause there will be a highspeed chase on every night!

Then he will run. I’d run even if it were to be my first ticket and I’m under 21. Getting your licence suspended even just once at your age = bye bye insurance.

Get ready to get raped. You have an rb20 240, it won’t be easy for them to catch you if you know how to drive.

With Martino’s paintjob that RB better be fast.

Martino, stealth it with an all black paint job and hook up switches to your liscense plate lights and go around wanganing the 401!

yeah i am for the eurpean driving style , because fuck people cant drive here. some dick always wants to drive slower in the passing lane or drive next to someone so u cant pass, and today i got cut off 3 times by the same person, when i came to a stop next to him i gave it to him and he didnt even know what he did. yesterday i got cutoff by some lady. worst part i had no horn. the worst is in the winter when some ass face wants to drive 60 on the highway, with their 4 ways on, liek get off the highway. but yeah im turning 21 in 2 months so the law wont affect me for 2 long . watever less drivers on the road.

wangan time!
haha, yea i should be able to out run them with this thing haha

better paint job? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

im ghetto like that :wink:

Not really, this will cause MORE drivers on the road.

Each individual is going to have to drive their own vehicle, meaning…6 people going to a movie in a minivan or w.e? Nope, thats 3 cars, 2each…more vehicles, more dangers, more emissions. This is total fucking bullshit and completely ignorant to young drivers who ACTUALLY can drive, and who do have common sense.

Drinking and driving? Of course its fucking stupid…don’t you cherish your life at all?

Fuck. (i hate the government)

I will probably be back in April for a few weeks and if work goes good hopefully in the summer permanently! I need to make the Next Niagara meet I missed the last two. When I get back I will probably set up another meet and Cruise like I use to back in the day. You know meet at Square One, dinner at Zet’s, cruise T.O. hang in Woodbirdge then hit area240 for some fun followed by a few drinks at a bar. Just like the good old days!

Oh and by the way, it;s not great how time has passed by! It passes by faster and faster the older you get, it’s like you turn 16 you get your license to drive, you gratuate high school, you gratuate college/univ. you get a job, you take a moment to blink, you open your eyes and now your in your 30’s all of the sudden! You then get married pop a few kids you blink again, you open your eyes and all of the sudden your a senior citizen and then you die WTF?

I know when your young you want time to go by fast, well DON’T! Those are your best years my friend, enjoy them to the fullest, believe me!

yeah i thought about that right after i submited it, lol but yeah its retarted when i was in highschool i had like 5 people with me every time to go out to lunch. i bet highschools are gonna get watched hard and the kids are gonna get ass raped because everyone who has a car usually has a little crew that they go out with every day. same goes for college and watever. This country has pathetic laws. ull do jail time for a driving offence where no 1 is hurt and just because a cop said there was a possibillity . mustach cops are always asswholes.

so when will we find out if the bill is passed or not?? anyone know

I have been following this thread and i dont really know where to stand but all i have to say is good job to all of you that voted the Liberals to run Ontario. Next time go out and vote, then at least you can have a say…

Feeling ambitious? Feel free to send our MPP an email, voicing your opinion. Be respectful, or your email will be ignored. But stand strong on your point.

Paul Miller.
pmiller-qp@ndp.on.ca

It’s funny, I was doing 100 on the highway and a cop RIPPED it past me, maybe 150 - 160 @ 410 and Sandalwood with no lights and a few kilometers later he had pulled someone over. Completely unrelated to his speed as he had just merged onto the highway.

LOL contradicting much?

And then closer to home @ Confederation and Burnhamthorpe some MID THIRTIES lady pulled out last minute and STAYED doing 30 in the left lane.

I was doing 50 on a 50 road and STILL had to slam my brakes on and swerve.

Yet I’m in the age group that gets fucked…

Cops are allowed to speed…

yup Ive been tailgated by a cop before…
the guy must’ve been gay or something cause he was going for some anal…

BTW this law is bullshit and if it passes then I’m not gonna get insurance or register my car… then book it if the lights go on… -_-

Where necessary.

i like that idea.

^^lol
I was kinda joking but I guess if your serious about running then not registering would be the way to go =D