New forum features

Hello everyone.

I have been adding some new features to the forums. Some good some ok .

I want to know what you guys think!

Some users tell me they cant view them but i want to know if you can and what you think.

I have added a New chatbox ontop of the forum

Also snow theme you can see snow falling.

I added a Vbay feature where you can sell your item like ebay. everything is on the top navbar under the sponsor banners.

NOTICE!!

Use firefox so you dont get the RED X’s!!! www.firefox.com

cheers,

ok here is a list of what i have added.!

Forum chat box
(once you type you do not! need to refresh the page. the box does it on its own. takes 5 sec and then everyone can view it.

and some others i cant remembers ill psot up everything i can so you knwo what to look for.

Image resizing!!

You no longer have to resize your images or pics before you post!!! the forum does it for you. so thats easier.

Profile field

Under vehicle and location i added a new one for car domain. (those who have or use car domain can enter your domain ID and vualah!! its posted in your profile!

Site supporters.
All paid members and affiliates, and donating members get site supporter under your avatar.

Seasonal:
Added some seasonal effects. sorry if some dont like it but. give abit to xmas season .

Vbay:
Below the sponsor banners you can select vbay its a small forum type of ebay feature. you can psot things for sale like an auction. and people can bid.

Owned Feature.

When somone gets owned in a thread type in http://i4.tinypic.com/8bsz13o.gif

just something fun

lol… you have to click on it… its mad annoying hahaha

anything else you guys might want?

haha I like it man…OHHH SITE SUPPORTER OVER HERE. haha thats funny

[owned]DJPyro[/owned]

HAHAHA HOLY !! that owned thing is amazing.
did you see the pic of the soldier with sadam?
nuts i tell ya. that shit is crazy ha