New from Pittsburgh With a DSM.

Whats up. Im new to this site. I drive a 96 TSI bone ass stock. Im looking for some good Bolt ons for now and trying to find a good set up with this thing. Im not quite sure the direction I should start in. Fuel Pump, 650 Injectors, FPR, And an AFC is all I have right now. Any Help would be great

hi

hello

Whats going on guys?

Waddup, isn’t that the one thats factory turbo?

welcome

Welcome

welcome

welcome. I have a black dejon tool 3.5inch intake for sale for that car for sale if your interested.

ACT 2600lb clutch, big 16G, 4 or 5 spare transmissions, etc.

corrected

and welcome

Huh, I’m still on the 100% stock trans, don’t let my car know this.
Preventive Maintenance, and a good understanding of these cars will help you from breaking them. half assing it will leave you with broken parts, Dsms are not forgiving of ignorance, and get a bad rap because of it.

Welcome

Hey darkstar are you selling the parts you listed?

Welcome…

And yet your still an idiot, welcome to the new guy, now save up for 4 or 5 trannies as Darkstar stated

Haha, insightful as always :lickmahpu Did your dsm eat up transmissions, i didn’t know auto guys like you and 'star knew about these, thanks for the heads up. Seems D-star was so turned off by fivespeeds he went auto, maybe the trashed trans were due to his method of shifting.

Nothing against autos, I wouldn’t really mind one. Less chance to break shit by being a dumbass,shifting gears can be difficult.:wink:

8-9 transmissions just to be safe, change them when you change the oil.

This isn’t the OP’s 1st dsm.

Nope, i would never own a DSM, they are for pussies. Go fly your plane into a Mountain faggot

not only 4 or 5 trannys… but a few motors as well

i love the look of the 2nd gen… but once again, i can not trust the 4g63… i owned one, and will NEVER own one again