new from schenectady

sooo sense we here on shift are all older then 17, we should run and hide from this wanna be thug threatening us? Dude makes me laugh. What a fucking joke. “my friends you dont fuck with” lolllll. Im so scared.

see you in the future buddy.

HOLY FUCK

IT’S SINCE

shut up FOOL! IM RAGING!!!

don’t fuck with me man… you don’t want to be on my bad side…

brb writing awful rap about my pets

thread has fizzzzzllledd
/ thread

lock 1

if the dudes friends were “nothing to fuck with” then they wouldn’t have needed a baseball bat for anything. Fucking pussies.

I remember when I was a dumb fuck in high school too. Got in a argument with a kid in the middle of class and threw chairs at each other. Went to the kids house after school, my friends dragged him outside, we threw him in the car and went down to the baseball field while I proceeded to beat his ass, then drove him home and threw him in the front yard.

cause at 17 a bat is nuttin to fuck wit .

CJ and I have dealt with the situation.

To small, cannot read

Where was this yesterday, this woulda been a great addition to my work :rofl:rofl:rofl

:rofl sooo true sshady.

I honestly want to meet this kid in person just to see his reaction and give his ass an atomic wedgie. He has the athlethic prowless of justin beiber so i can’t justify beating his ass. :lol

It’s the calm before the storm bro, hes readying his army of juvenile delinquents and their little sluggers

Or, let him show up with daddys .50 cal… 90% of us have something waiting for him :rofl

ill beat a little punks ass , no remorse

what a foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Why do kids always have to be e-thugs. Im going to challenge him to a dual

A dual what?

dual sword fights.

damn… serious

You know it. I picked up some dueling pistols from Pawn Stars so I am ready to challenge the world

dude wtf i fucking lol’d. :rofl :rofl