New gauge

Hey just picked up some new guages for the 240. My spedometer died on me and ive been driving for a good few weeks guessing my speed limit, so i ordered some new guages all together, look nicer aswell.

Question is, for those 240 owners out there, i havnt really looked into it much yet, i will tomorow when i wake up but was hoping i might have some tips of where to start. I figured just drop the panels below the steering wheel, drop the entire steering coloum and that would allow acsess to the cluster.

Know an easier way?

This is for a 91 240 btw

1. Take off steering wheel it has one screw on the back of the wheel then you just pull off the front cover and take off the nut. To remove the steering wheel from the steering column just pull it and wiggle it like a motherfucker and it should come off.
  2. Take off steering column surround it has 6 screws and u have to take the ring that surrounds the ignition off its kinda hard to pull apart but thats normal.
  3. Pull off the panel bellow the steering column. Pop off all the buttons on your dash (head light pop up, hazards, etc) and take off the electrical connections.
  4. This step doesnt have to be done but it makes it a lot easier. Drop steering column with 2 bolts and 2 nuts.
  5. Take out 2 screws at the top of the cluster surround and that should pop off.
  6. Take out 3 screws in the cluster and undo the 3 electrical connections and your done.