New guy from Saratoga

Lets swap tops already!

whats the kids name that owns the v-w? it looks familiar . oh and welcome

this site is goin all t.d.i and s2k ughhh

4 S2K"S and 3 camaros …u guys better talk richie into buying another one lollll

I’m not a fan of s2ks… verts are rather gay… but to each his own. Mx-5 miatas trump s2ks anyday btw. Shoulda got one of those.

we got more than 3 camaros man lolol we rollin deep up in hurr

Hhhaaaahhhhaaa sorry…ahould of said 3 camaros tha I know of

Since s2ks are gay I would like to know wha u own???

98 civic. Just sold my h22 swapped hatch. Had lots of goodies. But ya dude… verts are fruity man. Chicks own em. Plus I’m sure the car handles like shit since theirs no roof and no kinda reinforcement from the lack of roof. All fashion no function. Car sucks.

bro r u kidding …s2000 is the best handling car honda ever made…plus its funny cuz ur swapped h22 hatch is alot slower with the goodies…owwhh and fruity how many 600qhp+ verts u know of???

Welcome

They handle awful… no roof to reinforce the flex the body has. Plus myh22 hatch was not slower than am s2000. My h22 hatch put bus lengths on a stock s2k… and I know of 0 zero. 600whp verts cause the people I know are smart enough not to mod an inferior platform. Sorry man. Speaking the truth no offense.

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion…

Have you ever driven an s2000???unferior platform?? So the s2k that did 7.75@175 still not impressive

I have one that only a few have seen. Its a garage queen. “I” meaning future me, presently my fathers. I drive it more than him thou! lol

Yeah I dabbled withone on gran turismo 5. Thing was a turd. And anyone can make anything fast with enough money… I don’t care if it ran 2s.

LOL.

Dammit ssmokin lol. You teabagger!!!

sorry man, I had too. You are prolly make the dude slam his keyboard haha

Ninja edit

I will edit my post haha and you can keep going