New guy from Saratoga

But in all seriousness get gt5 and you can see a cars true potential. One of the worst cars I’ve touched on that game.

Naahhh no slamming thw keyboard …not on roids…but come april we can line up and see whats what right???

who is lining them up come april? me and you or you and Cliff’s H22??

Come on dude …my son is 4 …he knows alittle more bout tha than I do ill let him grab tha…and no offense civic’s are great cars I got 6 of them on my lot…

Wa

Either or both up to you

when the time comes, Im sure I will lose, and I will just come on here and talk shit to the next new dude haha

Ben Sittner owns the vw

Nahh ur car is pretty fast…

lol. I wish!

power to weight, you already own me…

Ya I know traction is big deal for me too…we just do a low boost run…

which is what, still 600rwhp in a 2800lb car?

No its goin b less than that… New setup prolly 500whp on pump low boost

still a better power to weight then me…

Well aren you still sprayin ??? Cant wait till my buddy boosts his camaro again…goin b nasty

yah I will be on the bottle.

Why don you boost your car??? Blowers are cheap for them…cant u pick up a used blower for like 3 grand

because I have a bigger gain on the bottle…and I have a nitrous cam in my car that would be bad for boost. I would need to change my cam if I went F/I…besides, If I ever went F/I it wouldnt be a blower, it would be a big single. Used blowers range from 3-6k.

Owww…well lets See a big single on tha thing by spring…

na im good. Im just about done with putting money into it. I have other priorities in life lol

alex he owns an s2000…but hes still a pincushion.