New guy, needs some feedback : )

Couldnt’ say it better myself. I can’t stand people who aren’t willing to work at making their life better.

I was freakin an intern for 2.5 YEARS! With no benefits, and no hiring date in sight. I just kept busting my ass. And now? I’d say I’m pretty f’in vital to the IS department of my company. AND I’m going to school at night. Yet for someone who’s 23, I’d say I’ve done quite well for myself. Now if only I could get rid of some of my expensive hobbies and lifestyle things…then I’d really be successful :rofl.

You have to work HARD in this life to be successful. 1 out of 100,000 people can be successful doing something stupid like writing a book or painting a picture (or something else). The rest of us have to work 50 or 60 hours a week, etc.

OP, you need to man up and get your big boy pants on (unless your partner is already wearing them?) and fix your situation. No one here is magically going to make it all better for you and neither is talking to a dealership or a mechanic shop on fixing the truck. GET RID OF IT, eat the cost, get a job, and take care of the rest.