New Hyundai?

I dont know if this has been posted but did anyone see the new Hyundai Genisis coming out? It looks pretty sick for a Hyundai… + its turbo RWD!!

220-horsepower 2.0L turbocharged four or a 306 hp 3.8L V6 driving the rear wheels.

Theres a post about it in General.

Why is this in the motorcycle forum?

Cause im stupid?

I can’t wait for the 2nd gen, as I love the drivetrain/power, but am not sold on the body/style. I hate the hiccup on the body line.

I think everyone knew but you. :slight_smile:

Hyundai is going to surprise a lot of people in the next couple of years.

ya its been out for a while and they did a test drive of it on car and driver show or w/e its called, i wonder if top gear did anything or said anything about it ? they always got something slick to say about new cars

they are stepping there game up for sure, and it seems like if they keep doing that they might be able to re image the whole brand and be right up there with the germans !

fixed

they are trying to be where BMW and mercedes are, they are trying to get into that market when it comes to luxury car market…

so actually saying japanese blablah doesnt make sense, japan makes the best cars in the world for sure, but a 240 or w/e is not a bmw 7 series or a benz s550

I know that for sure… Luxury cars usually arent held together with zip ties :slight_smile:

I drove a V8, I was impressed with the power. The car has a very nice interior also.

yeah, but an acura rl, lexus ls430, infiniti q45 is…

the 2.0 version of this car has a 4b11T which is the same engine as the evoX but with a smaller fast spooling turbo

o rly???

Car was launch back in October in Korea and the first one was totaled in Korea in late October. Airbag was not deployed in the crash picture attached, as according to Korean sources the driver was not wearing a seatbelt which render the air bag sensor fail to detect the presence of occupant.

HMA plan to launch the car here in Q2 2009.

Test drove it with my dad couple weeks ago. lots of power and cumfy freaking seats!

i rather have cum-free seats, thank you…

:rofl