new job

i start monday at 9am im going to be the AAA man that puts batteries in peoples cars. more then likely workin the south hills area and the surrounds.

ill be doin tires, batteries, and stupid stuff like that. not to bad for just goin there today and bs’n with the managers for an hour. i guess this job will have to do and i get to go out on my own and drive another vehicle besides my truck :cool:

:shaggy:

Ohhh think of the possibilites!!! You get to be the Knight in shining armor, saving some stranded hotties :x: :itr41:

congrats!!! :itr41:

you talking about that new aaa garage they opened i was thinking about checkin that out

yeah the one in pleasant hills i think that they are lookin for anyone to come in. i was there for about half hour before they said to be there monday and then i BS’d with the guys for about another half hour to hour

Congrats! Mo mod money mo mod money mo. :smiley:

-TJ

That’s cool - I work for AAA in the MIS dept. in the fine area of East Liberty. i’m surprised, there wasn’t a shooting here last week, maybe things are getting better here. :slight_smile:

Flyinglow I thought you were student teaching or something like that?

finished up last friday. i needed a job ASAP because the bills keep comin in :frowning: so i went up there and start monday.

dude hook me up with a battery, i need one for hte stang

:drama:

:cool:

First day of operating a machine for Mac is today I believe.

congrats on the job. hopefully you’ll like it enough to not hate going in every day. think of the positive side, at least you have a job.

well Mac how about a update on how ur first day went ?